NN5 or NN3 is easy leveler II in stock?

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NN5 or NN3 is easy leveler II in stock?

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN5 or NN3 is easy leveler II in stock?

Hello,
    I'm new here and would like to order a NN5 or 3 for my camera along with an easy leveler II. I'm not too sure which NN I need for my camera. I have a Canon 5d Mark II with a 24-105 lens.The concern is I'm also going on a trip and need the product to arrive at my house this week asap. So I' like to know if this is in stock and can get to me in time. Thanks for your concern.
  2. Re: NN5 or NN3 is easy leveler II in stock?

As Nick has said in a number of places, if you mount it on your ball head (using QR plate if required), you will not need a leveler.

That is what I do with my NN5 and 5D2.

John
  3. Re: NN5 or NN3 is easy leveler II in stock?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shybuck View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new here and would like to order a NN5 or 3 for my camera along with an easy leveler II. I'm not too sure which NN I need for my camera. I have a Canon 5d Mark II with a 24-105 lens.The concern is I'm also going on a trip and need the product to arrive at my house this week asap. So I' like to know if this is in stock and can get to me in time. Thanks for your concern.
    You should get NN5 or 5L for 5DII with 24-105mm. NN3II won't support the weight.
    Contact supports at nodalninja.com. They can make a NN5 RD3L package for you. They should have all the parts in stock. get the RD3L 6,8,30 stops version for your lens.
    If you have good ballhead, you can mount NN5/ NN5 RD8/ NN5 RD16 on the ballhead without needing a leveler.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
+ Reply to Thread