Canon 350d with NN3 - Correction!

Thread: Canon 350d with NN3 - Correction!

Share/Bookmark
  1. Canon 350d with NN3 - Correction!

I am using NN3 with canon 350d and 18-55mm lens. I thought the settings provided in the table on the website were incorrect for my camera and lens combination as I still saw stitching errors. After working out the settings for myself I realised I have arrived at the same settings as those listed in the table (51mm for the lower rail and 89mm for the upper rail). However when i stitch the photos together in photostudio I still see significant parallax error. I would be very grateful if anybody has any thoughts as to what is going rong. I'm off to croatia in a week and would like to have it up and running by then if possible!!

Cheers!
  2. Canon 350d with NN3 Correction

I do not have this camera...I have a canon digital rebel. My friend has this camera and she is very happy with it. It is perfect for what she uses if for. Congrats on your new camera, it is always exciting to buy something for yourself
  3. Re: Canon 350d with NN3 - Correction!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlyman84 View Post
    I am using NN3 with canon 350d and 18-55mm lens. I thought the settings provided in the table on the website were incorrect for my camera and lens combination as I still saw stitching errors. After working out the settings for myself I realised I have arrived at the same settings as those listed in the table (51mm for the lower rail and 89mm for the upper rail). However when i stitch the photos together in photostudio I still see significant parallax error. I would be very grateful if anybody has any thoughts as to what is going rong. I'm off to croatia in a week and would like to have it up and running by then if possible!!

Cheers!
    NPP calibration is just part of the equation. You need a good stitcher that can generate accurate lens parameters. Try autopano pro, ptassembler, ptgui etc.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.