NN5L Upper arm is hard to tighten

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NN5L Upper arm is hard to tighten

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN5L Upper arm is hard to tighten

Hi

I just have NN5L now since a few weeks and I wonder what I do wrong as when I tighten the upper arm it will not stay that what. It slowly moves down and it is really hard to tighten the knob so just that the arm stays a 0 degree.

How can I convince NN5L to stay that way. Is there a trick somehow? BTW I use a Canon 40D with a Tokina Fisheye. So normally also not to heavey for NN5L?

I appreciate all kind of supprot.
    Thanks
    Kai
  2. Re: NN5L Upper arm is hard to tighten

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kaidot View Post
    Hi

I just have NN5L now since a few weeks and I wonder what I do wrong as when I tighten the upper arm it will not stay that what. It slowly moves down and it is really hard to tighten the knob so just that the arm stays a 0 degree.

How can I convince NN5L to stay that way. Is there a trick somehow? BTW I use a Canon 40D with a Tokina Fisheye. So normally also not to heavey for NN5L?

I appreciate all kind of supprot.
    Thanks
    Kai
    Hi Kai,

Can you take a few pictures with the rotator knob removed, knob slightly tightened and knob fully tightened to me. You should focus at the rotator index ring.
    My e mai l is
    nick at fanotec . c o m

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: NN5L Upper arm is hard to tighten

Hi Nick,

thanks for your reply. I just sent you an email with images - hopefully not to big (4MB)

Regards
    Kai
+ Reply to Thread