D700+ NN5L - NPP with several lenses
I am new to panomaric photo and I have recently bought a NN5L with a RD rotator to be used with my D700 camera.
I have tried to gather some NPP for the D700 from this forum and other sources, but I have not started to check them.
Could you share you own findings to complete the following lenses combination?
Lower rail settings (mm):
NN5 w/CP - 60
NN5 w/CP+battery grip - 101
Upper rail settings (mm):
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 => 14/134 18/127 24/121
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 => 24/155* 28/153* 35/143 50/134 70/139
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 => 70/? 100/?** 150/?** 200/?**
- Nikon 20mm f/2.8 => 20/63.5
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 => 50/63.5
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8 => 85/?
- Nikon 105mm f/2.8 Micro => 105/?
* requires a T-20 adaptator
** upper rail seems to be mounted forward because the NPP is behind the sensor plate
Off course, these settings needs to be tested with the camera lens combinaison... but I would like to have a good starting point for my test... and I am a little lazy!
I have also read somehere that the NPP could also depend on the focus distance. Is it true or can we rely on the NPP measurements for any focus distance?