L Bracket

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: L Bracket

Share/Bookmark
  1. L Bracket

I have a NN5 and have taken some panoramas of mountains using the N36 detent ring. The pictures turned out very nice; however I would like to position the camera in a normal landscape position and use the telephoto of the camera so less foreground and sky are present in the pictures. By doing this I hope to maximize the resolution with the minimum of cropping of the final picture. The only way I can see of doing this is with an L-bracket. Which ones do you recommend? Are there any other additional mounting brackets that I would have to purchase?

I have a Canon S3 IS currently and plan on upgrading to a Canon D50 later on this year. It would be nice if the bracket would work on both cameras.
  2. Re: L Bracket

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JPowell View Post
    I have a NN5 and have taken some panoramas of mountains using the N36 detent ring. The pictures turned out very nice; however I would like to position the camera in a normal landscape position and use the telephoto of the camera so less foreground and sky are present in the pictures. By doing this I hope to maximize the resolution with the minimum of cropping of the final picture. The only way I can see of doing this is with an L-bracket. Which ones do you recommend? Are there any other additional mounting brackets that I would have to purchase?

I have a Canon S3 IS currently and plan on upgrading to a Canon D50 later on this year. It would be nice if the bracket would work on both cameras.
    You do not need an L bracket to do that .
    go to the NN site and it shows how to do it in the sample set up page.... you simply remove the upright arm and mount the camera on the bottom arm with a T adapter.
+ Reply to Thread