L Bracket

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: L Bracket

Share/Bookmark
  1. L Bracket

Unlike most out there, I am not that interested in producing multi-row 360 photographs or VRTs. If I shoot a 360 it is to give me various options for my 110-130 deg shot. I use the NN180 (which was a replacement for my Metz 45 flash bracket) and am more than happy. It does what I need, when I need it with the minimum of fuss and setup. There are times, very occasionally, when portrait mode would be useful. I get over the problem at the moment by placing a bean bag on the NN180 and just panning around. An "L" bracket would be better, so I was wondering if any were due to appear from the pipeline in the future?
  2. Re: L Bracket

Users Country Flag

Some might find that handy ... but it would need to be adjustable to set the various bodies and lenses over the centre line.
  3. Re: L Bracket

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by newboy View Post
    Unlike most out there, I am not that interested in producing multi-row 360 photographs or VRTs. If I shoot a 360 it is to give me various options for my 110-130 deg shot. I use the NN180 (which was a replacement for my Metz 45 flash bracket) and am more than happy. It does what I need, when I need it with the minimum of fuss and setup. There are times, very occasionally, when portrait mode would be useful. I get over the problem at the moment by placing a bean bag on the NN180 and just panning around. An "L" bracket would be better, so I was wondering if any were due to appear from the pipeline in the future?
    Indeed I was developing it. I met some problem and failed to keep the cost down. So I partially give it up.
    What camera do you plan to use? There are L-brackets for specific cameras from RRS and kirk photo. You can mount an Arca Style clamp on NN180 and mount the camera in either direction. This is costly though.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
+ Reply to Thread