NN3MKii

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Closed Thread

Thread: NN3MKii

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN3MKii

All these years I was doing my panoramas on midium format Hasselblad Film camera Now I am wanted to devolap my panoramas system. At the moment I am having Camera: Nikon D300 with 12-24wide zoom, 24-120mm and 80-200mm all Nikkor.Tripod side: Manfrotto 055PROB with Manfrotto 029 Head with 030-14 QR Adaptor Hexagonal Plate. Now I am thinking to go for Nikon 10.5 Fisheye and NN3MKII, Now my :confused1: Question is will i be able to attached NN3 to my tripod with Hexagonal plat as it is or NN has any accorseries / attacmetnt have to order saperatly. Can anybody Tel me.
    R.M.PANDIT,Pune, India
  2. Re: NN3MKii

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rajampandit View Post
    All these years I was doing my panoramas on midium format Hasselblad Film camera Now I am wanted to devolap my panoramas system. At the moment I am having Camera: Nikon D300 with 12-24wide zoom, 24-120mm and 80-200mm all Nikkor.Tripod side: Manfrotto 055PROB with Manfrotto 029 Head with 030-14 QR Adaptor Hexagonal Plate. Now I am thinking to go for Nikon 10.5 Fisheye and NN3MKII, Now my Question is will i be able to attached NN3 to my tripod with Hexagonal plat as it is or NN has any accorseries / attacmetnt have to order saperatly. Can anybody Tel me.
    R.M.PANDIT,Pune, India
    the Hexagonal Plate has a 1/4" screw? if it does, you can attach the plate to NNs directly. Note that Manfrotto 029 Head may have big nadir footprint. In that case you may want to remove it and mount NN directly on tripod.
    I see you have other bigger lens, if you want to use them as well, you should get NN5L/NN5. You will get image quality close to medium format using these lens. BTW, are you going to make 360x180 deg spherical pano with 10.5mm fisheye? Or you just want to make big wide pano?

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
Closed Thread