what do i need to get started?

Thread: what do i need to get started?

Share/Bookmark
  1. what do i need to get started?

Hi,

What do I need besides the pano head to get started? So I have the tripod and a manfrotto 3229 quick release head. Will the Nodal ninja click right into that?
    I'm using an aluminum rotator head I bought off a guy but I want something I can use for sphericals.

This is what I use now:

Is it possible to adjust the nodal ninja arm that sticks out to be in a vertical position so that it would operate/look similar to the rotator head and camera in the pictures?

Thanks,

2. Re: what do i need to get started?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hi,

What do I need besides the pano head to get started? So I have the tripod and a manfrotto 3229 quick release head. Will the Nodal ninja click right into that?
    you can mount an NN to a Manfrotto QR plate and then to the tripod.

Is it possible to adjust the nodal ninja arm that sticks out to be in a vertical position so that it would operate/look similar to the rotator head and camera in the pictures?
    NN3/5 is a spherical head. It can't operate in that way.
    However, you can use your L-bracket (from your single row pano head) if it has a 1/4" socket. Just mount it on the camera mounting plate and then mount the camera mounting plate on the lower rail. If your L-bracket has a M6 socket. You can buy a rail plate and I will change the screw to M6 for you. Default is 1/4" screw.
    http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/rp1-14.htm

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.