Quick Release Plates

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Release Plates

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Quick Release Plates

I have a NN5. I would like to get a quick release clamp and plate so I can take the camera off the NN and quickly put it on a tripod head. In the NN store there is a quick release clamp which "will work with many Manfrotto plates. " Can I find out which plates it will work with?

There is also a rail plate with a 1/4" thread recommmended for lever lock QR systems. Can I find out what size of lever lock set this would work with? For instance Manfrotto has a couple of sizes. I cannot tell what might work.
    I want to be sure what I buy will marry together before I buy the tripod head.

Thank you so much.
  2. Re: Quick Release Plates

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by svgreen View Post
    I have a NN5. I would like to get a quick release clamp and plate so I can take the camera off the NN and quickly put it on a tripod head. In the NN store there is a quick release clamp which "will work with many Manfrotto plates. " Can I find out which plates it will work with?

There is also a rail plate with a 1/4" thread recommmended for lever lock QR systems. Can I find out what size of lever lock set this would work with? For instance Manfrotto has a couple of sizes. I cannot tell what might work.
    I want to be sure what I buy will marry together before I buy the tripod head.

Thank you so much.
    I have manfrotto 323 QR. Our Clamp is compatible with plate from 323. I know 323 plate is used in many QR systems. But I don't know them exactly.

the rail plate is compatible with lever lock QR systems which have FLAT base. 2 systems I know are the ReallyRightStuff and Velbon.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: Quick Release Plates

There is a tripod head that uses the 323 plate which will work just fine for me, so I will go ahead and order the clamp. Thank you Nick
+ Reply to Thread