Store questions

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Store questions

Share/Bookmark
  1. Store questions

Where do you ship from? Its kind of silly to pay for 3 day when you may only be 2 ground days away.

What is included in the NN5 "complete package" and the NN5 Standalone? Just the case?

Is the NN5 with RD8 rotater the "complete package" plus the rotator or the "standalone" plus the rotator?

How long to ship from order placement, and what is currently back-ordered or out of stock?
  2. Re: Store questions

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDude View Post
    Where do you ship from? Its kind of silly to pay for 3 day when you may only be 2 ground days away.

What is included in the NN5 "complete package" and the NN5 Standalone? Just the case?

Is the NN5 with RD8 rotater the "complete package" plus the rotator or the "standalone" plus the rotator?

How long to ship from order placement, and what is currently back-ordered or out of stock?
    standalone has only one detent ring and no case. package has 4 detent rings and case included.
    NN5 with RD8/12/16 has case included.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: Store questions

Where do you ship from?
    Phoenix AZ

Its kind of silly to pay for 3 day when you may only be 2 ground days away.
    Carriers in some areas differ from others - our experience is USPS Priority is 2-3 business days and also the least expensive - about $13 (this includes postage, insurance, delivery confirmation and small handling fee).

The item description in store explains contents on each item:
    NN5 PKG:
    http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/n5-pkg.htm
    Package includes NN5 with 10/12, 15/18, 45/60, 51.4/72 degree detent rings, CP, rail stops, hard case.
    NN5 Stand Alone:
    http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/n5l-sa.htm
    Items included: NN5L, 10/12 degree detent ring, Camera Plate, 1 pr. rail stops.

Basically it's a NN5 with attached R-D8 in a nice case.
    The NN5 w/R-D8:
    http://store.nodalninja.com/product_p/n5-rd8.htm
    Includes NN5 upper rotator assembly with 15 degree positive stops and the R-D8 lower rotator and rail, camera plate, 1 pr. rail stops and now with foam lined hard shelled zippered case. Detent rings are not included or needed.

These items are in stock - standard orders are shipped the following day order is received and express orders (within the US) are shipped same day if received before 12 noon MST (-7GMT).

Bill
  4. Re: Store questions

The system doesn't give me a USPS choice (UPS is the only choice given), but i wouldn't consider using it (and I'm surprised you do). USPS has no real tracking. They once left a package at the wrong house, and when I went to the post office, the carrier sweared that he left the package at the correct house. About 2 weeks later the item appeared on my porch, with a note that it had been mis-delivered across town. I found there is no real way to challenge or correct a carrier error. Once it is marked "delivered" they wipe their hands of the matter.
  5. Re: Store questions

There is a little drop down box above UPS that says "select more carriers" - there you should see USPS.
    USPS Priority is a limited service that acts more as delivery confirmation hence the lower cost.
    The USPS has done us well with zero package loss for 2008 and allows us to offer low cost shipping solution to customer.
    If you feel you have an unreliable carrier or need station to station tracking then we offer UPS or FedEx.
+ Reply to Thread