Few of my latest work

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few of my latest work

Share/Bookmark
  1. Few of my latest work

I have created saperate link to show my latest work done recently which are under post production.

uploaded only completed pano's....

http://showcase.vox360.in/

expecting your valuable feedback.

Regards
    MAK
    www.vox360.in
  2. Re: Few of my latest work

Users Country Flag

Great stuff.
    I have never been in hotels like that never mind being able to photograph them.
  3. Re: Few of my latest work

excellent work - my only feedback would be to go full screen with this sort of quality. If you are really looking for detailed criticism maybe a wee bit more work on nadir - your nadir technique looks like it's leading to a bit of added post production effort to patch. Other than that - very pro level stuff for sure.
  4. Re: Few of my latest work

Hello Mak,

The panos are looking great.
    Besides the fact that the panos should be showed fullscreen (Bill already mentioned that) there is a more serious issue with Safari (MacBookPro-OSX 10.5.4)
    The panos are only showed at approx 60% of the size of the viewer, this issue is related to your authoring software.

http://www.dmmdh.nl/screenshots/show...ri_browser.png

Success,

Wim

EDIT, screenshot

5. Re: Few of my latest work

thanks all for posting reviews.
    will sure look for that changes as per the feedback.

btw bill,
    can you please tell me more about nadir patching ?
    is there any problem with nadir patching?
    any erros ?

or how i should improve that technique and work to make it more better professional ?

thanks again
    mak
    www.vox360.in
  6. Re: Few of my latest work

Those 360 panoramas were very good. I cannot see any issues with the nadir even when I know what I am looking for. You are able to go full screen with the viewer that I end up using after the panorama has completely loaded. You get an entire spectrum of end users from someone who thinks that it is a still photo or doesn't even pay attention to it to people who have a technical background and may choose to view it full screen.

The only recommendation I can make is to give a hint about the ability to view it full screen or a hint on how to navigate it. I know that some customers are very very particular about how they want their web site to look and I do not meddle with it beyond communicating that it is possible. I want their business more than I want to ruin a deal after I have sold it.

Oh, and one more item. What method are you using for patching your nadir's? It must be an extra shot from a different position. I cannot make my nadirs look that good
  7. Re: Few of my latest work

well Castillonis,

Thank you for your detailed review on the link.

I do not take any nadir shots. I use PS technique of J tool and Stamp Tool to retouch it.
    I have team of people who does only production work for me and i do shoot regularly thats the team work we have.

again thanks and keep watching new panos over to that links, will update it regularaly as soon as i produce more touched up work of latest...

Regards
    MAK
    www.vox360.in
  8. Re: Few of my latest work

Quote Originally Posted by atomicmak View Post
    thanks all for posting reviews.
    will sure look for that changes as per the feedback.

btw bill,
    can you please tell me more about nadir patching ?
    is there any problem with nadir patching?
    any erros ?
    or how i should improve that technique and work to make it more better professional ?
    thanks again
    mak
    www.vox360.in
    Hi Mak,
    Many times it's easier to coach the game than play the game. Nadir patching seems to be the weakest point in creating a full spherical panorama (at least for me). Especially when you have a great deal of texture on the floor. As far as improving your technique I believe it's more like refining what you are already doing which is obviously working. Remember that to the causal observer your panos are near perfect. I would suggest, as others have here, to consider displaying these fine works in full screen and in different formats (quicktime, DevalVR, flash etc).
    Keep up the great work
    Bill
  9. Re: Few of my latest work

thanks bill,
    i really appreciate your time to write me this.

i'll sure try to look after what you suggested here.

regards
    Mak
+ Reply to Thread