Heritage Palace hotel in india

Thread: Heritage Palace hotel in india

Share/Bookmark
  1. Heritage Palace hotel in india

We www.vox360.in very much thankful to NN for giving such a fast and robust head platform.

my few months back shoot i am posting first time at NN3 forum.

http://www.neemranahotels.com/pano/neemrana/index.htm

used 2 nn3 for more than 2.5 year and ordered new nn3 mk2 receiving tomorrow.

Thank you again bill.
    mak
    www.vox360.in
  2. Re: Heritage Palace hotel in india

Good job Mak....
    This is another great work - this type of semi-flat lighting is a challenge (for me). Not to be critical but I find myself needing to work panos a bit more when done up under partly cloudy skies or rainy days. The flat light lessens shadows making architectural details less noticeable as well as rendering colors with less pop.

cheers
    Bill

3. Re: Heritage Palace hotel in india

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    Good job Mak....
    This is another great work - this type of semi-flat lighting is a challenge (for me). Not to be critical but I find myself needing to work panos a bit more when done up under partly cloudy skies or rainy days. The flat light lessens shadows making architectural details less noticeable as well as rendering colors with less pop.
    That would be a good time to throw your infra-red body on the Ninja and shoot away... Then do it up in B&W, sepia, or false color, whichever knocks the customer to the floor better. (sell them one of each)

I haven't done IR since I was a kid, but this gear looks attractive: http://www.lifepixel.com/digital-infrared/samples.html

With all that greenery around, the Neemrana Hotels look like a great candidate for IR panos ....

Edmonton, Canada, Eh ?