A Place called Paradise
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A Place called Paradise

Share/Bookmark
  1. A Place called Paradise

    #1

    or Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall in N.Wales http://tinyurl.com/5ku63z

    one of the most beautiful places I've had the pleasure of photographing

    Taken with a EOS 40D and 17-40L lens in vertical format 3 rows of 15 images. Each image exposed -2, -1, 0, +1 and +2. Processed in Photomatrix and then exported to PhotoGui
  2. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #2

    paradise is right - very relaxing feel to the image - you can almost breath the air
    well done!
    Bill
  3. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #3
    Users Country Flag
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Saddleworth UK
    Posts: 242

    I don't know why But I can't see the photograph in the link.

    Terry
  4. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrywoodenpic View Post
    I don't know why But I can't see the photograph in the link.

    Terry
    The link takes you to a ptviewer28 java version of the panorama. There is a FPP flash version here http://www.photosbykev.com/wordpress...yll-waterfall/
  5. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #5

    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
    Posts: 13

    ok.....you win!!! wow what a great place! talk about a pano being relaxing...

    congrats!



    Shanti
    [url=http://www.puertovallartavirtualtour.com]http://www.puertovallartavirtualtour.com[/
  6. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #6

    nice color saturation as well. This pano would look great in full screen.
  7. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    nice color saturation as well. This pano would look great in full screen.
    A FFP version is here Bill http://www.photosbykev.com/wordpress...adr-waterfall/, this will load full screen. I've recently had this printed at 24" by 60" and it looks awesome
  8. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #8

    Quote Originally Posted by photosbykev View Post
    A FFP version is here Bill http://www.photosbykev.com/wordpress...adr-waterfall/, this will load full screen. I've recently had this printed at 24" by 60" and it looks awesome
    Very nice! At what focal length did you shoot it? And what's the resolution of the picture you printed?
  9. Re: A Place called Paradise

    #9

    Quote Originally Posted by irrbloss View Post
    Very nice! At what focal length did you shoot it? And what's the resolution of the picture you printed?
    It was shot at 17mm portrait format and printed at 300dpi, the final stitched image is well over 18,000 pixels wide

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •