Missing Parts?

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Parts?

Share/Bookmark
  1. Missing Parts?

Hi,

Just got my NN3MkII today after being stuck in customs for about 3 weeks. I guess the word 'Ninja' in the product name scared them a bit and I had to muster up a 'How To Use' quickie manual to get it cleared.

Anyway, ordeal over, I notice that a couple of parts are missing compared to the photo in the pdf manual and the FAQ. I bought the package deal, N3T30 adaptor, and the EZ-Leveller -
    1. My package only has ONE rail-stop whereas the 'Nodal Ninja 3 Package' picture in the pdf manual shows two;
    2. FAQ #4 in the manual says extra detent plunger pins are enclosed with every NN3, but I did not get any 'extra'...not that it matters at the moment since all parts are new.

Is the forum the place to appeal to for answers to the above, or should I write direct to ...Thanks in advance for any guidelines/answers.

Thomas Leong
    (newbie, haven't bought the camera, etc yet)
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia
  2. Re: Missing Parts?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasL View Post
    Hi,

Just got my NN3MkII today after being stuck in customs for about 3 weeks. I guess the word 'Ninja' in the product name scared them a bit and I had to muster up a 'How To Use' quickie manual to get it cleared.

Anyway, ordeal over, I notice that a couple of parts are missing compared to the photo in the pdf manual and the FAQ. I bought the package deal, N3T30 adaptor, and the EZ-Leveller -
    1. My package only has ONE rail-stop whereas the 'Nodal Ninja 3 Package' picture in the pdf manual shows two;
    2. FAQ #4 in the manual says extra detent plunger pins are enclosed with every NN3, but I did not get any 'extra'...not that it matters at the moment since all parts are new.

Is the forum the place to appeal to for answers to the above, or should I write direct to ...Thanks in advance for any guidelines/answers.

Thomas Leong
    (newbie, haven't bought the camera, etc yet)
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia
    Mostly when you buy things, you go to the same place you bought it, if you think you have a problem.
    As you did not buy it from the forum, I expect you will be directed to where you purchased it to get it sorted out.
    That way is always quicker and friendlier.

Terry
  3. Re: Missing Parts?

Thanks for the suggestion, Terry.

I bought it online from this site's store, so thought perchance that the forum is also a support forum. Anyway, I'll wait a while for the mods to wake up (time zone difference), and see if there are more suggestions before writing direct to the online store.

Thomas Leong
  4. Re: Missing Parts?

Users Country Flag

the package has 2 rail stops, one on each rail pre-installed. It also has 2 spare plastic detent ring retention screws. If they are missing, we will resend them to you. Just contact support from the web page.
    The forum is a PUBLIC place for sharing info with the public. Unless you think the topic is relevant to the public, it should be handled through private emails.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  5. Re: Missing Parts?

Hi Thomas,
    I am the person that shipped your order. Each package is double checker for parts. You would have had 1 rail stop attached to upper rail and one stop attached to lower rail. The listing at time of purchase shows "exactly" what is included in each package sold. Detent pins are not required for the newer NN3 MKII which you ordered.
    Please re-inspect your package carefully against what is posted against the website. If you feel you are missing parts please contact me direct - bill[at]nodalninja[dot]com.
    Thank you
    Bill
  6. Re: Missing Parts?

Hi Bill,

Shall be contacting you direct. I'm wondering if Customs here fiddled with it and left one of the rails stops out in the process.

Nick,
    Apologies.

Thomas Leong
  7. Re: Missing Parts?

Hi all,

To conclude this thread, Bill Bailey has resolved my problem with a replacement part currently in the mail.

Herein, I must echo what others have said in another thread about the excellent and efficient service provided by Bill and his colleagues at Nodal Ninja. In all my other purchases, whether online or over the counter, I've never had service better than what Bill and Nodal Ninja has provided.

Thanks very much Bill.

Thomas Leong
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia
    http://multidisplays.freeforums.org
  8. Re: Missing Parts?

Appreciate the kind words
    Many thanks!
    Bill
+ Reply to Thread