Praise

Thread: Praise

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. Praise

I had a small glitch in my NN5L order placed today. Bill made it right .... I'll just say I am a great fan of Bill & NN even before I receive my NN5L.

Customer service BETTER than it should be!

(now if Vista was as accommodating ..... NEVER UPGRADE FROM XP Pro)

Mo
  2. Re: Praise

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMo View Post
    I had a small glitch in my NN5L order placed today. Bill made it right .... I'll just say I am a great fan of Bill & NN even before I receive my NN5L.

Mo
    Welcome to the forums Mo.

Yes, support from the NN team is outstanding in every way. If there a question or problem, they make it right - FAST!

What You're not getting the same level of support from Micro$oft

David
  3. Re: Praise

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMo View Post

Mo
    I would echo the comments: I had purchased my NN3 via a UK reseller, and to cut a long story short the horizontal arm got damaged with usage, nothing wrong with the product it just took a heavy whack that bent the arm. I emailed NN3 for advice and very quickly got a replacement arm delivered through the mail. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement. Customer service that is way beyond what I expect and I look forward to making future purchases. (well, apart from actually parting with cash, never did like that bit)

Ped
  4. Re: Praise

I would like to add my thanks to the Ninja team! As a new customer who purchased a NN3 and then decided to return it and upgrade to the NN5L, I have had an excellent customer experience. Mauro and Bill have been very responsive to my questions and my new NN5L is winging its way towards me

Thanks
    Rome