Hope you can help.

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hope you can help.

Share/Bookmark
  1. Hope you can help.

I've already detailed my situation in the "Contact Us" section, but since time is an issue, I thought I'd post here as well. Sorry if this is redundant. After doing a lot of research online I decided that the Nodal Ninja 3 panorama head was the best choice, both in features and price point, to use on an upcoming vacation (leaving June 30th). So, I purchased one through Amazon.com on June 10th (I can use "one click" ordering with them; makes it easy), thinking it would arrive in plenty of time.

However, yesterday (June 11th) I got an e-mail from them notifying me that the purchase price was being refunded to my account because: "current stock has minor defects - waiting for replacements parts (approx 1 week)."

If you could please advise if it will be possible to have this panorama head in my hands in time, and if so, what is the best procedure to insure such. Thanks; hope you can help.

Regards,

Bob
  2. Re: Hope you can help.

Users Country Flag

Bob,

where are you located? You should have no problem getting one in time.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  3. Re: Hope you can help.

I am in San Marcos, California
  4. Re: Hope you can help.

Hi Bob,
    We do not have a lot of flexibility when selling through Amazon.com and in a situation like this it is better to cancel an order.
    Go ahead and place your order through our store (https://store.nodalninja.com) and you'll be placed into a queue for our next shipment. I would estimate your order to ship next week.
    Thanks
    Bill
  5. Re: Hope you can help.

I took your advice and ordered directly from your store this morning. I am looking forward to trying your product as most of the panoramas I've tried in the past have suffered from parallax issues to one extent or another. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
    Bob
+ Reply to Thread