St. Tysilio Church, Menai Bridge

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: St. Tysilio Church, Menai Bridge

Share/Bookmark
  1. St. Tysilio Church, Menai Bridge

First attempt at a complete 360 (less the nadir, because I haven't sorted that out yet, still using John's excellent tutorials for guidance) http://www.photosbykev.com/wordpress...ysilio-church/

This church is a tiny little place about 30' x 15' and has no lighting in the building at all so the exposures for each frame were 1, 4 and 15 seconds to cover the dynamic range in the shadows and the stained glass windows. Taken with a 40D and 10-22mm lens (@10mm) on a NN3 shot in portrait mode. One row of 10 at 0 and then +45 and -45 plus zenith and nadir. There are a few funnies happening at the zenith and the NN3 is distorted so I need to correct those.
  2. Re: St. Tysilio Church, Menai Bridge

Tough shoot with the lighting challenges. Curious what tripod head did you mount the NN3 onto?
    Bill
  3. Re: St. Tysilio Church, Menai Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    Tough shoot with the lighting challenges. Curious what tripod head did you mount the NN3 onto?
    Bill
    The head was a manfrotto geared p/t head which have quite a small footprint. I tend to use it to get the levels right with the NN3 bolted onto it.
+ Reply to Thread