Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

Thread: Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

Share/Bookmark
  1. Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with both the Panosaurus and the Nodal Ninja and has any thoughts on the pros and cons between the two.
  2. Re: Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

The settings gallery it very helpful for NN. For the Panosourus you have to figure it out. I got it, didnt like it and ended up selling it. I got a kingpano unit and ended up selling that as well. They shared numbers they have are not meant for heavier cameras. What type of camera do you have?
  3. Re: Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by moun10addict View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has had experience with both the Panosaurus and the Nodal Ninja and has any thoughts on the pros and cons between the two.
    Lots of reviews - just Google it.
    In all honesty we (Fanotec/Nodal Ninja) would never down play the competition and the Panosaurus is no exception. Stating pros and cons would obviously be with bias on our part.
    I can say Panosaurus is a great entry level pano head at very affordable price. At under $80 you really can't go wrong.
    For vendor comparisons read:
    them:
    http://gregwired.com/pano/Pano.htm
    and us:
    http://nodalninja.com (see features).

thx
    Bill
  4. Re: Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by moun10addict View Post
    some obvious differences.
    Panosaurus is made of plastic. so it is bulkier and heavier. NN is made of cast aluminum. Compact and light weight.
    Panosaurus does not have click stops. NN has interchangeable click stop detent rings.
    NN has more upgrade options including more accessories (such as dedicated quick release system) coming in the near future.
    NN has its carrying case which protects NN and more importantly other gear in your camera bag.
    Panosaurus is much cheaper $75.95.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  5. Re: Panosaurus vs Nodal Ninja

Thanks a bunch for the feedback. This should definitely help in my decision making process.