Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

2. Re: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

I have not tried my 5D yet as I need to experiment to get the settings for the sigma 24-70 but it seems that I need to a plate to get the DP1 working as I cannot mount it far enough forward to put the NP over the screws.
  3. Re: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

Users Country Flag

NN180 is a single row pano head. It is mainly for fisheye lens or DC with fisheye converter. You can get a T-20 adapter to extend your DP-1 forward.

Nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  4. first post question, best fisheye lens for canon 350 / rebel for use with Ninja

Hi all, this is my first post anywhere, never mind on this forum.

Just proves you have a very welcoming and informative forum.

I have a Canon 350 D (rebel) and am keen to get to try taking 360 panos. So was wondering if some one with experience could recommend a fish eye lens , to be used with a soon to be purchased Ninja 180. also a good sturdy tripod, sorry for such a basic 1st post , but you have to start somewhere. Thanks in advance.
  5. Re: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 1000words View Post
    Hi all, this is my first post anywhere, never mind on this forum.

Just proves you have a very welcoming and informative forum.

I have a Canon 350 D (rebel) and am keen to get to try taking 360 panos. So was wondering if some one with experience could recommend a fish eye lens , to be used with a soon to be purchased Ninja 180. also a good sturdy tripod, sorry for such a basic 1st post , but you have to start somewhere. Thanks in advance.
    For 350D to make 360 x 180 deg pano on NN180, you need circular fisheye lens. 2 choices are the sigma 4.5mm and the Sunex 5.6mm
    you can also use Sigma 8mm IF AND ONLY IF you have some sort of L-bracket to let you mount the camera in portrait orientation.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.