Just received my NN3... WOW

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just received my NN3... WOW

Share/Bookmark
  1. Just received my NN3... WOW

DeGrey

I just received my NN3 after only 3 days of waiting I must say that I am blown away by the quality of this product! This is a precision piece of equipment nicely packaged and well thought out. I am simply amazed! INCREDIBLE piece of engineering! Thank you so much for providing such a quality product at an affordable price. Can't wait to put it to use on my trip across Europe in a couple of weeks. Thanks again!
  2. Re: Just received my NN3... WOW

Appreciate the positive feedback
    Enjoy your new toy.
    Bill
  3. Re: Just received my NN3... WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bailey View Post
    Appreciate the positive feedback
    Enjoy your new toy.
    Bill
    what do you mean toy? this is a high precision working equipment! (ha! thats what you guys can tell your wife! : but yeah enjoy your new toy! I LOVE it )

Shanti
    [url=http://www.puertovallartavirtualtour.com]http://www.puertovallartavirtualtour.com[/
  4. Re: Just received my NN3... WOW

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DeGrey View Post
    I just received my NN3 after only 3 days of waiting I must say that I am blown away by the quality of this product! This is a precision piece of equipment nicely packaged and well thought out. I am simply amazed! INCREDIBLE piece of engineering! Thank you so much for providing such a quality product at an affordable price. Can't wait to put it to use on my trip across Europe in a couple of weeks. Thanks again!
    With the increased cost of manufacturing of NN3II and the much depreciated value of US$, I wondered why I should keep the price the same as the NN3. Probably it is this WOW factor I am looking for.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  5. Re: Just received my NN3... WOW

DeGrey

I am quickly seeing the value in a super wide angle lens I mainly bought this for shooting large format panoramas while on vacation in Italy and France. Of course I had to shoot some full cubic tours while at home for testing. And of course I had to shoot them in HDR. This requires a whopping 72 images on my Canon G9...

When I get back from traveling, I think it may finally be time to upgrade to a DSLR and a nice wide angle lens.

Extremly happy with the Ninja! I've recommended it to a friend who runs a real estate photo shooting company. He'll be buying a nice collection of NN3s / NN5s to outfit his crew.
+ Reply to Thread