I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

Share/Bookmark
  1. I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

A used NN3 just sold on eBay for $260 --

You guys should only sell on eBay...
  2. Re: I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

I've seen similar. We don't really like seeing used units being sold for such high prices as they are not covered under warranty even if like new and never used. Only authorized resellers can sell new and used with warranties.
    We do sell on eBay from time to time but usually only discontinued stuff at a discounted rate.
    Nodal Ninja has you noted hold it's value very well through time. This is why we wanted to extend support for older models through this forum.
  3. Re: I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

I had no idea it would go for that much. I had only intended to have it go for $195 or less. Please don't hold it against me, Bill. :-\ I needed some cash and the NN5 I bought from you a while back does everything I need it to. The NN3 was just lonely and sitting on the shelf dying to be used. Nodal Ninja makes a great product and people really, really want it.

Ed
  4. Re: I'd say that NN's really hold their value...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Fruin View Post
    I had no idea it would go for that much. I had only intended to have it go for $195 or less. Please don't hold it against me, Bill. :-\ I needed some cash and the NN5 I bought from you a while back does everything I need it to. The NN3 was just lonely and sitting on the shelf dying to be used. Nodal Ninja makes a great product and people really, really want it.
    Ed
    Hey Ed, No worries - my views are from the business prospective, from the seller perspective it's obviously very advantageous.
    I believe if a customer sells a unit on eBay they should note on the listing no warranty implied.
    I see in Feb there was a NN3 pkg that sold on eBay as "new", never used for $225.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160207126639
    I'm sure the seller was happy and the buyer was happy but should, and it is rare, a part breaks due to manufacture defect the item is not protected under warranty.
    We actually tell our customers considering doing a trade-up to resell their NN's on eBay as it would bring a higher price than if we bought it from them.
    Besides when you're in auction mode and the bidding frenzy is on you really have no control over the final price.
    So congrats!
    Bill

+ Reply to Thread