Software recommendations
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Software recommendations

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: Software recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by sourfunk View Post
    I'm new to this and am just now researching which tools I want to try first. After lots of research, I've decided the NN5 looks perfect for what I want to do. I still am uncertain about the software. Has anybody been using Hugin for long? I am curious to know if it is constantly being improved, or if it is rather stagnant.
    What camera and lens are you using?
  2. Re: Software recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by sourfunk View Post
    Has anybody been using Hugin for long? I am curious to know if it is constantly being improved, or if it is rather stagnant.
    Hugin is constantly being updated - often on a weekly basis as far as development versions are concerned. Stable releases are very infrequent. The latest versions for download are listed at http://panospace.wordpress.com/downloads/.

John
  3. Re: Software recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Cooper View Post
    What software are you using.
    After years of punishing myself with PTGui, I switched to Autopano Pro and life has never been easier. Even if processing is a bit slow, the direct handling of raw files, the superior control point detection, the extensive editing options and the fantastic smartblend option
    save me tons of time. Post-processing is usually limited to a bit of sharpening, colour and contrast correction. You don't need CS3 for that.

Pierre