NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Bill, I just want to mention that as I read through the forum, the list of happy customers, etc, I am tremendously impressed by the amount of care you put towards customer service. Aside from a great product, that in my opinion makes success inevitable. I appreciate having come across a site showcasing someone's hard work and dedication. Cheers, and keep up the great work!
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Just like everyone else, I hope I win!!!!!
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I already have the NN5L so my prize wish list is either the EZ-Levelers or $50 gift vouchers
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

this is a great way to generate interest in the forum. who wouldnt want to win a NN?
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi,

Like so many others I'm posting this to have a chance at winning the free Nodal Ninja. Really hoping to win, since I've been eyeing the product line on the net for months and especially the new Nodal Ninja 5 looks to be a real time- and trouble-saver for panorama photography. So far the only thing keeping me from getting one right away is my limited budget. =)

Cheers,
    -K
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I am about to move to New York City, and would love to bring a Nodal Ninja with me! I don't know a whole lot about panoramic photography, but this seems like a good way to learn. Thanks for the opportunity!
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I shoot with film but this should still be fun to use!
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi, Bill! A few months ago, I asked you about availability of the NN3 Mk II up here in Canada, in time for me to go on my South African vacation. It was not available in time, and my friend had a complete (and expensive) Manfrotto kit.

Well, I did a bit of hand-held stuff and used his kit just once. Very complex. My hand-held stuff convinced me I wanted to do more.

So, I just today ordered via the Canadian reseller and look forward to getting my NN3 this week, just in time for my birthday.

One of my best hand-held panos can be seen in the Table Mountain set, at www.flickr.com/photos/triumphant - down at the bottom of the set, I think. Very long and narrow, visibility was 114 KM that day.

I hope to do better.

If you draw this, do please send the NN5 (sure!) before August 1 if you can ...

I hope to enjoy the NN3 with my D80.

Thanks for such a good and affordable unit.
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

just heard of this giveaway at the last minute.

I already have a very basic pano head but would love something of Nodal Ninja's quality, especially since I've recently ordered a decent pair of tripod legs.

It would be so good to have a great head to go with it! [crosses fingers for luck]
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Users Country Flag

Hi Bill,

Are we gonna 'see' the name of the winner literally pulled out of the hat in full spherical pano so there will be no doubt about randomness?

I get VERY telepathic with what I want.

[color=purple][sub]give me NN5L give me NN5L give me NN5L give me NN5L give me NN5L
  11. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi,

heard the nodal ninja was a great product and hope to win one of these great prizes -- thanks for coming up with the giveaway!
  12. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

The EZ-leveler is awesome! I used to mess with my tripod constantly to level it up, now I just make sure the tripod is "level-ish" and then use the ez leveller to adjust quickly. Can't beat it!

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by johnchoy View Post
    I already have the NN5L so my prize wish list is either the EZ-Levelers or $50 gift vouchers

--
    Kirk
    Moss Creek Media
    www.MossCreekMedia.com
  13. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I am trying to get into the world of Pano photography. I was recently told of the Nodal Ninja and stopped by to see what it was all about. What an awesome surprise to see there is a contest. What a very nice idea. I know I have the worst luck in the world so a pre-gratz to the winners of this contest.

From everything I have seen, it is a very well made product. I hope to be "one of the family" soon!
  14. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello,
    Here is my participation :

I bought my Nodal Ninja about three years ago. I have the first model, which have always been working great up to this day. I now own a 40D and it still does the job !
    I am not a pro, but I like to be able to make the best possible panoramic photos, and in order to do that I really needed a device such as the nodal ninja...
    Inexpensive compared to others, and very easy to use.
    It is invaluable and I couldn't have made my panoramas without it.

The new models are more expensive but as I've read, they offer a great deal of improvements. So that'd be great if I could win one of these top of the art goodies :-D

Keep up the good work,
    Phil.
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi Phil,
    You realize that even of you do not win we are offering trade-ins on older units to help defray the cost of a newer one.
    See: http://nodalninja.com/trade_in.html
    Good luck
    Bill
Closed Thread