NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello Mr. Bailey,
    Congratulations for your work in all this years! Thousands(or more) of people from around the globe consider the NN the best panohead ever! Keep up!
    Also great idea organizing this lottery I hope to win

All the best!
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi - actually we "wish" it were thousands - maybe by 2012
    Nick deserves credit for designing such a great products.
    Good luck
    Bill
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi Bill !

What a great idea, this giveaway !
    I bought one NN5 last year and I'm more than happy with it. ( I replaced that heavy and not so usefull 303 from M... )
    If I win another NN, I will offer it to my brother who always try to steal mine

Guillaume
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Just ordered the NN5, Thanks Bill for your very knowledgable explanations! Looking forward to receiving to tomorrow.
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Nice to see you set up your forum. I got here from the flickr group.

I can't wait to order my NN. I've been wanting one for a while now and am finally making the leap. I'll be taking on a photo safari through Denali National Park in Alaska. Good luck to everyone !

Steve
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I have been interested in leaping into panoramic photography, but have never made the jump into the correct tripod head before. This could be my opportunity!
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi Nodal Ninja, Well I purchased my Ninja 3 back in September of 2007...I really enjoy the operation of it...Very simple yet very percise...I just wanted to say how impressed I was with your website and the entire purchase of my Nodal Ninja 3...I look forward to your give away...Thank you again

Stealth-T4
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I've been looking for pano heads to recommend to the school I teach for (Ai of Schaumburg, IL). We've got many Nikon D70/80's and a few D2X/D3's, so I look forward to picking up a Nodal Ninja 5 for myself and (hopefully...) recommending that they get several Ninja 3 MKII's.
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Thank you for creating these forums, I'm hoping it will be a great resource and way to bring the pano community together.

I've been looking to upgrade my photography equipment with pano being a large factor in guiding my choices.
  10. In praise of nice workmanship . . .

My NN3 II was shipped quickly from Rosauro and I couldn't believe the quality when I unpacked it ! (Even my wife was impressed at the 'microscope precision' look of everything)

I sat in my car in front of the post office and just stared at the looks of this BEAUTY. The concept and implementation are superb.

The black case is very nice and functional too. (I don't usually appreciate when a product comes with a case to make it look 'special&#039:wink:

BRAVO !!

Edmonton, Canada, Eh ?
  11. Re: In praise of nice workmanship . . .

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wide-Eyed View Post
    The black case is very nice and functional too. (I don't usually appreciate when a product comes with a case to make it look 'special&#039:wink:
    The case is very important. It protects the Ninja. More importantly, it protects your more expensive gear in the same bag.

nick

Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.
  12. Re: In praise of nice workmanship . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Wide-Eyed View Post
    My NN3 II was shipped quickly from Rosauro and I couldn't believe the quality when I unpacked it ! (Even my wife was impressed at the 'microscope precision' look of everything)
    I sat in my car in front of the post office and just stared at the looks of this BEAUTY. The concept and implementation are superb.
    BRAVO !!
    We certainly appreciate the praise. It's taken a lot of hard work and Nick has done an outstanding job to bring the product to the level it is today.
    Thanks
  13. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Steaphany View Post
    Thank you for creating these forums, I'm hoping it will be a great resource and way to bring the pano community together.
    I've been looking to upgrade my photography equipment with pano being a large factor in guiding my choices.
    Welcome to the forum Steaphany.
    Adding a panoramic tripod head to your camera bag certainly adds a great deal more versatility to your photography.
    We hope you'll stop in from time to time to learn more.
  14. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Gee with approx 300 members and 30 prizes being handed out the odds of winning something is about 1 in 10 or 10%.
    Pretty good odds!
    But wait there's more!!!
    I might have a little something for the 90% that doesn't win
    Cheers
    Bill
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

what what ! the suspense ! SPILL THEM BEANS !!
Closed Thread