NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

great, i love this, havent won a thing for years, this my year ! MMWWWWAAHHAHAHA
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi Bill

I'v received My NN5L today

I'm very happy to start with NN5L + Nikon D300 +Nikkor 105mm Fishieye lens
    I'm looking forward to getting nece prize this progpam.

Thks Takezo

[size=8pt][moderator removed private tracking information][/size]
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

DonJuane

I have been shooting panos now for 12 years. I just recently starting working on full 360 panos and find I have a need for a tripod adapter that shoots upward in the same recessed focal plane as it does in the forward direction. I found that Nodal Ninja has this feature and is highly acclaimed, so today I landed upon this site when I went looking for a new tripod adapter to help me get all my shots in proper perspective. After landing here via a Google search, I can't bypass the chance for joining this contest!
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Good luck on the contest Don.
    Stop in from time to time.
    Bill
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Takezo View Post
    Hi Bill I'v received My NN5L today
    I'm very happy to start with NN5L + Nikon D300 +Nikkor 105mm Fishieye lens
    I'm looking forward to getting nece prize this progpam.
    Thks Takezo
    [size=8pt][moderator removed private tracking information][/size]
    Hi Takezo, We are very happy to hear of your satisfaction. We are a small company that relies heavily on word of mouth referrals so we hope you might share your experiences with us and tell a friend about our products.
    Cheers
    Bill
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Am seriously considering getting into panoramic photography and it looks like the Nodal Ninja is the way to go. As a newbie, there is one burning question, which may not be appropriate in this thread, whose answer is elusive: how do you hide the tripod in a spherical?
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by wiggoney View Post
    how do you hide the tripod in a spherical?
    This is not the place to go into detail, but essentially you take shots downwards with the camera on the tripod and then you take an extra one without the tripod in place e.g with a handheld camera. You patch over the tripod using the extra shot. There are various techniques: see the PanoTools wiki at http://wiki.panotools.org/Tutorials#Retouching

John
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Congrats on 3 years!

Bought a NN3 when living i Japan a year ago. It went with me wherever I walked (and I did quite a bit of walking!). I lived in Kyoto, and did a LOT of pano's. Love my NN, and it is with me whenever I bring my KM D7 and Sigma 15mm EXDG Fisheye.
    You can see some of the Pano's I took there: <http://www.bokuwasakkadesu.net/Virtu...pan_index.html> Site in Norwegian, but the VR's need no languages.
    Enjoy!

Per Steinar
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Thank you very much for a great product and an informative forum. I attended Jook Leung's first-ever 360 Degree Panoramic Workshop at the Maine Media Workshops in Rockport, Maine in April. We all tried out various pano brackets and most ended up using the Nodal Ninja. It works (extremely well). Thanks for your incredible "support", Bill.

Harold--Montreal W.
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by pskh View Post
    You can see some of the Pano's I took there: <http://www.bokuwasakkadesu.net/Virtu...pan_index.html> Site in Norwegian, but the VR's need no languages.
    Enjoy!

Per Steinar
    Welcome to the forums Per!

Nice work on the Kyoto panos. I enjoyed the shrines.

David
  11. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Thanks for the Forum pages. Just getting started in panoramas and have been having trouble with parallax, so am looking seriously at NN products.

Thanks for the giveaway chance.

--Jim
  12. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi Jim,
    The purpose of a panoramic tripod head is to allow a camera/lens to be mounted in such a manner that it will rotate about the axis of the no parallax point of a lens. Once setup Nodal Ninja is actually very easy to use. And while we feel we are best value for dollar on the market today (we like to toot our own horns) it's encouraged to compare with other vendors. When doing so always ask others about support and service.
    Cheers
    Bill
  13. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by haroldro View Post
    Thank you very much for a great product and an informative forum. I attended Jook Leung's first-ever 360 Degree Panoramic Workshop at the Maine Media Workshops in Rockport, Maine in April. We all tried out various pano brackets and most ended up using the Nodal Ninja. It works (extremely well). Thanks for your incredible "support", Bill.
    Harold--Montreal W.
    Is was our pleasure to assist. We hope you stop in from time to time here in the forums to see what's new.
    Cheers
    Bill
  14. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

What a big and great surprise to see a giveaway of the product I want!!!, I hope to win this marvelous device.
    I come here again and again to appreciate the beautiful products you make. Honestly, I build one pano head by myself and it works well but it lacks many, many features. I want something lighter, stronger, easy to assemble, transport and use like the Nodal Ninja Pano Head. Im saving to get one soon. I think your prices/product are the best on the market.

Thanks,

Tomas
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Congratulations for your anniversary! I greet you for the idea to make your present and future visitors happy by organizing such a lottery. On July 2007 it will be one year since I have had NN3. I admit that my first impressions were a bit skeptical, but this could be expected from a person who earns his living by being a geodesist. However, everything changed after I did my first panoramic view from the roof of the 12-storey hotel I worked on last year. Although I couldnt find out what the NN3 settings for the Olympus E1 combination with the Zuiko 14-54 mm were, the parallax I got was quite acceptable for my knowledge and skills then. The combination between NN3 and the appropriate software convinced me that this panoramic head was just for me especially after I had the opportunity to try the new MKII rotator thanks to your new dealer in Bulgaria. Probably my next purchase will be exactly MKII. I am quite pleased with it and with the last NN3 version on the whole. The new accessory products you have been developing recently also make excellent impression to me.