NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
    Just to say THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received my prize and I have to say this is the most exciting gift I have EVER received the mkII is WONDERFUL!

THANKS BILL AND EVERYONE AT FANOTEC!!!!
    Our pleasure - please continue to stop by from to time and share your panorama experiences.

Cheers
    Bill
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Wow! I just received your email newsletter and came to the forum to find I had won a $50.00 award! Thanks. I recently bought the NN5L and must say... the craftsmanship is top notch. Due to my workplace blowing up over the last 3 weeks I have not used it yet. :'( :blushing:

Is there anything I need to do to redeem the gift?

Thanks guys...
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Woow ..... those prices giveaway is great, but the 25$ for each member of the forum is unbelievable !!
    Thanks!!

Pau
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Wow -

Just back from 2 weeks in indonesia, to a phone call from Bill Bailey telling me i had won a NN5 package !!!

It arrived today, its beautiful - very stable, light, solid, i was using a NN3 w/ my D300+10.5mm, this is a much better fit...

Bill, many thanks for that call

Nick, thanks for the great products

what can i say ?

thanks again !

sam

Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City :: www.samrohn.com

PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

At last I won something. Many thanks for my $50 gift certificate! Hope I will buy Nodal Ninja this year.

Regards,
    Krzysztof
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Incedible!!!!

I have just come from my summer holidays, thinking in how to retouch (and sell) hundred of pictures, read email and receive a fantastic NN3 price!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot to all NodalNinja team!!

As soon as I'll receive the package I'll send you my first "real" pano photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Hi,
    I won: TWENTY $50 gift certificates towards the purchase of Fanotec products.
    Value = $50 + Free Standard Shipping on one order.
    Now I ordered and received the upgrade rotator for my NN3 MKI. Great!!!
    Thank you very much !
    Cheers,
    Pepsi
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

I've been investigating pano heads for awhile and I am going to be buying a Nodal Ninja. I just can't decide on which one to buy... NN3 or NN5...hmm. Tough choice. It would be nice to win a prize towards this purchase but, this won't stop me from getting mine. I've been using a DIY head that results in parallax error. I'm looking forward to creating my panos with less editing.

9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtns99 View Post
    I've been investigating pano heads for awhile and I am going to be buying a Nodal Ninja. I just can't decide on which one to buy... NN3 or NN5...hmm. Tough choice. It would be nice to win a prize towards this purchase but, this won't stop me from getting mine. I've been using a DIY head that results in parallax error. I'm looking forward to creating my panos with less editing.
    Hi rockymtns99,
    Welcome to the forum. This contest was last year and is unfortunately over but we'll hold smaller giveaways from time to time ;-)
    Let us know what equipment you are using and what type of panoramas you like to take and we can help you decide what head will work best for you.
    thx
    Bill
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Thanks Bill.

I'm shooting with a Canon Xti with a Canon 17mm-40mm L lens. I have been looking at the NN3 with thoughts of trading up to a NN5 later. I am mostly shooting 360 panos on my Manfrotto tripod but I also want a new head to shoot hi-res landscapes to add to my fine art photography. I ultimately want to be able to create a spherical or cubeface pano and run that through krpano or Pano2VR for the commercial 360 work I do. Most of the work I have done up till now has been straight cylindrical panos. I'm not sure how many rows I will have to shoot with my setup to get the 360 x 180 coverage. Ultimately, I will be able to get a Sigma 8mm lens. I also figure I need a real pano head to get a better nadir shot, etc... Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Steve

Mod Post....
    This should be posted in the proper forum Please start a new thread To continue.