NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello here from a very happy customer - first a NN2 SPH and then a NN3 (mk I) - and soon a NN5 that I am going to order without waiting for the result of this giveaway. When my NN2 was stolen with all my camera gear, it was one of the first things I ordered back (and Bill was incredibly nice).

Here are some of my favourite images with a NN.
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Gee - thanks for that
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi,

I´m new in the field of panoramic photography.
    I have seen a lot of websites about panorama heads but couldn´t find the right one for me.

The problem which I have is that I bought a heavy old 1Ds, because I wanted a fullframe-camera.
    Now I have found Nodal Ninja products / website and the Nodal Ninja 5 head . This head should be perfect for my needs.

It would be great if I could win one, because I spent a lot of money for my other camera equipment and just relocated from Europe to the US, what cost me a lot of money too. But if not - I will save for it - for sure!

Thanks to the Nodal Ninja Team for this chance!!!

Best Regards,

Panola

PS: sorry for my English, but I hope it will be better every day in my "new" country.
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Received my NN3 last week and have been so happy with it, especially after a minor irregularity with the first version I received (which was promptly replaced by Rosauro - thanks once again for the excellent customer service!! Was so relieved I didn't have to rent the 303 again.).
    Anyway, am looking forward to stitching everything all together, and to future experiments.
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

bleached, ancient landscape
    great canyon, like a bellow
    breathes: nodal ninja
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Users Country Flag

Oh. Haiku.

Nice
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello everyone. Since I know little or nothing of panoramic photography I was just browsing the net when i found your site. From what I've seen the NN3 MKII would be great in helping me discover more about the subject, even with a point and shoot camera (as I've seen in http://moonshine.homedns.org:2655/pa...mera-360-pano/).
    Cheers.
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I'm planning to start panoramic photography with NN5 and my Nikon D300, 10.5mm fisheye lens.

Your products is really nice and this site is useful for me.

I have some problem for select your product, especially new accessories.
    Would you please provide a guidance for systematic chart of NN5 and accessories.

BTW, Your product name 'NODAL NINJA' is really nice name for Japanese.
    'Ninja' is famous Japanese word.

Thank you
    Takezo
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I've purchased the Nodal Ninja last year and have used it quite a bit. I mounted a quick release clamp on it so I can attach my camera quickly, and I also put a quick-release plate on the bottom for quick attachment to my tripod. Works great and makes for very quick setup. Here is a link to one of the panoramas I have made with the Nodal Ninja. It was taken at 1 a.m. on January 21, 2008. Full moon illumination, 13 individual 30 second exposures, 11 degrees F.
    http://theridgerunner.com/edspics/WaynesSnowPano1a.jpg

As cold as it was, I would have had a very difficult time making this pano with the easy to use Nodal Ninja!
    Thanks for a great product and I think I am now entered in the giveaway!
    Ed Kelley
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Takezo View Post
    I'm planning to start panoramic photography with NN5 and my Nikon D300, 10.5mm fisheye lens.
    Your products is really nice and this site is useful for me.
    I have some problem for select your product, especially new accessories.
    Would you please provide a guidance for systematic chart of NN5 and accessories.
    BTW, Your product name 'NODAL NINJA' is really nice name for Japanese.
    'Ninja' is famous Japanese word.
    Thank you
    Takezo
    Hi Takezo, Not really sure what you need. We have the manual for NN5L here that will help explain how this pano head works:
    http://www.nodalninja.com/NN5_USER_MANUAL.pdf
    If you have any specific questions please let us know.
    Thank you
    Bill
  11. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I found this site through nikonians. I just got my D300, now I need to a Nodal Ninja. It looks like the Nodal Ninja 3 will do all I need and then some. A free one would be better, but I usually never win these contest. I guess you can't win if you don't try. When comparing what is out there, it seems like it is the best bang for the buck.

Paul
  12. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Very new at panoramic photography... but looking forward to the learning.
    I'm going to keep reading the forums looking for information... but if you could include me in the draw, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
  13. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

ed thats a nice shot... I dont do cold very well at all (my beer at 34 degress is about as cold as I care to deal with!!) my hats off to you on staying out there for the shoot!
  14. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi everyone from Spain!
    Proud user of NN3, can't wait to try MKII and NN5. My 303SPH is getting jealous!
    Regards!
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I just spent two days working with friend who has been shooting VR professionally for years. It appears as if Nodal Ninja is the WAY TO GO!
    Just waiting for the IRS check to arrive and stimulate us out of this depression.
    Ninja is a great solution to real problem for anyone serious about VR.
Closed Thread