NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark
  1. NN3 shooting panos

reyn

Hello Bill,
    Thank you for your extremely speedy reply, next time I come across some panos in my travels I definitely will take your advice and shoot them.
    Frank
  2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I am saving my pennies for one of the new rotators for my well used NN3 (I like what I have been reading about those) I don't find much problem with the old rotator, but I have been known to miss a shot or two, which I had always put down to people talking to me in mid shoot. Maybe I will get a "Do Not Disturb" sign too

One question: Where is the Newsletter subscription?

One suggestion: A link to the main Nodal Ninja web site on the menu bar above would be good?

Ped
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Ped View Post
    One suggestion: A link to the main Nodal Ninja web site on the menu bar above would be good?
    I'll second that suggestion!

David
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello, I received my NN3II about a month ago and love it's quality and functionality. Mauro was very fast and helpfull when answering my newbie questions. I use it with 5D and Sigma 8mm 3.5.. See some of results at http://www.stonesdigital.com/360panos.html
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

One question: Where is the Newsletter subscription?
    Ped
    Coming very soon - all our customers will receive this automatically and of course you will have the option to opt out but doubt many will

Ped
    Bang - done! All this code stuff is a bit challenging for me but I did manage to make the tweak - something I have been wanting to do for some time - I owe thanks to Crosby for the tip.
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Congrats on 3 years - Looking forward to receiving my first NN3 next week!
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Duke3D View Post
    Congrats on 3 years - Looking forward to receiving my first NN3 next week!
    Hi Duke,
    Let us know what you think of your Nodal Ninja after you get and have a chance to play with it.
    Many Thanks
    Bill
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

ive had a chance to play with mine its wikudd though its only a small one its a rippa =]
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

phoosh

NN, et al.,

As I become involved in architectural and real estate photography, I have developed both a desire and need to evaluate the software and hardware for this purpose. My research indicates that the Nodal Ninja is the best value in terms of quality and cost that I have found. I will be seriously be considering this piece of this equipment for my work.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Phoosh
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by phoosh View Post
    NN, et al.,

As I become involved in architectural and real estate photography, I have developed both a desire and need to evaluate the software and hardware for this purpose. My research indicates that the Nodal Ninja is the best value in terms of quality and cost that I have found. I will be seriously be considering this piece of this equipment for my work.
    Congratulations on your anniversary!
    Phoosh
    Appreciate that Phoosh - should you decide to go with our product you find our support team second to none.
    Thanks Bill
  11. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi people:

Id like to win one of those NN5 package...
    Itll improve my semi-profesional work saving my time. Nice idea those prizes, because I still saving to buy NN5...

Enjoy your pano-photo to every one.

www.vilanovadefesta.com
  12. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by raulpfoto View Post
    Hi people:
    Id like to win one of those NN5 package...
    Itll improve my semi-profesional work saving my time. Nice idea those prizes, because I still saving to buy NN5...
    Enjoy your pano-photo to every one.
    www.vilanovadefesta.com
    Hi Raulpfoto - welcome to the forum - we hope you continue to check in from time to time and I wish you luck in the draw

Bill
  13. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

ThomasLG

I shot my first panorama in May of 2002, hand-held with a 2MP point-and-shoot Kodak. My, how times have changed!

I now have a 10 MP DSLR and an 8 MP EVF camera, and I typically shoot landscape panoramas in the 100-degree range (I'm not a 360 junkie).

Here's a shot from last fall (stitched from four images): http://people.vanderbilt.edu/~Larry....1-PICT6964.htm I like the house in the valley (barely visible in the clearing lower-right)

My ballhead is great for quick composition, but having a true pano head would be wonderful! I'm on a student budget, so it's a luxury I have had to dream about, but winning a NN would greatly facilitate my pano shooting.
  14. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hello all,

After a month of handheld and a year of 'standard tripod head' pano's I came across the word 'parallax' ...Saving for a Nodal Ninja now
    *Maybe I could even shoot foregrounds now...whoo*

Chears!
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I'm very new to panoramic photography although I've been taking photographs for well over 30 years. After reading up on the various panoramic heads I eventually went for the NN 3 MkII thinking "it would do as a starter". I was wrong, it will last me a life time lol.

The design concept and engineering that has gone into the bracket is just outstanding. I tend to shoot single row panoramas using wide angle but recently I wanted to use a 50mm len for some very high resolution panoramas and found that there wasn't a suitable indent ring (the largest being n24) BUT if I fitted the second indent pin supplied as a spare with the n15 ring it gives me 30 steps and overlaps nicely with the 50mm lens. I'm not sure if this is the right way to use the 'spare' pin but it works extremely well showing just how versatile the head is.