NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Welcome to Nodal Ninja Forum

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

1. NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES

3 YEARS - 30 PRIZES - $10,000+ in Value............
    We pumped up the giveaway from $3,000 to over [i][size=14pt]$10,000!!

[size=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS!![/size]

TWO NN5L complete packages with free upgrade to NN5
    Value = $449.95 + Free Standard Shipping
    1) Sam Rohn
    2) taugwalder

THREE NN3 MKII complete packages
    Value = $229.95 + Free Standard Shipping
    1) raulpfoto
    2) Wide-Eyed
    3) Shanti

FIVE EZ-Levelers with cases
    Value = $89.95 + Free Standard Shipping
    1) ThomasKrueger.eu
    2) phoosh
    3) photosbykev
    4) Macro
    5) Terrywoodenpic

TWENTY $50 gift certificates towards the purchase of Fanotec products.
    Value = $50 + Free Standard Shipping on one order.
    1) NucleusG4
    2) ThomasLG
    3) markel65
    4) Ped
    5) rjacobs
    6) Arkku
    7) psJIM
    8.) pkornuta
    9) reyn
    10) eurosyl
    11) Pepsi
    12) Krzysztof
    13) spyboy
    14) jimshank
    15) skydiver
    16) Hexfyre
    17) deancp1
    1 Ed Fruin
    19) 1991Syclone
    20) anjinsan

Every winner above will receive a gift certificate equal to the website retail price of that prize and will also be offered free standard shipping on one order. If you already have a similar item you may opt use this certificate towards other purchases in the store.

>>>>>>>>>>>>BO NUS TIME!!!<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;<
    For everyone else:
    Even if you didn't win any of the above prizes EVERYONE ELSE who participated in our contest (see terms below) wins a $25 gift certificate. You have 30 days (until August 15th 200 to claim your prize and until years end to use it. Simply write to bill[at]nodalninja[dot]com with your member name to claim your personal gift certificate.

[size=14pt]This brings our total giveaway to more than $10,000!!![/size]

I want to thank everyone that participated in the giveaway and rest assured we will have many more "mini" contests to follow.

Cheers
    Bill

This is our third year selling Nodal Ninja and we wanted to celebrate by launching this forum and giving away 30 prizes worth over $3,000. in total value.

To enter just join our forum and make at least one post related to Nodal Ninja or the Fanotec product line (testimonials welcome) and you will automatically be entered to win 1 of 30 great prizes.
    We hope this giveaway will spark interest and usage in our forum. Our forum will act as added support for NN users and also give us a platform to announce up and coming products as well.

Here is what we are giving away:
    TWO NN5L complete package with free upgrade to NN5
    THREE NN3 MKII complete packages
    FIVE EZ-Levelers with cases
    TWENTY $50 gift vouchers towards the purchase of Fanotec products.

Deadline for registration Fri. Midnight USA MST (-7GMT) July 11th 2008 (Fri.).
    Winners will be announced July 14th (Mon.).

We will compile all the members names and throw them into a hat (literally) then randomly draw out names. The first two member names pulled out will win a NN5L package, the next three draws win a NN3 MKII and so on until 30 names have been pulled.

Terms:
    * You must join the forum AND make at least one post related to Nodal Ninja or the Fanotec product line (testimonials welcome).
    * Keep in good standing with the forum.
    * Must "respond" within 30 days of the drawing or your prize will forfeited. We will try contacting you from the email address provided at time of registration. If your email changes please do not forget to update your profile. We will also post the winner here (listing only the forum member name).
    * All prizes include free standard shipping.
    * Employees and resellers of Fanotec as well as their family members are not eligible.
    * Registered forum members are also signed up to receive our newsletter which you may opt out after the first one.
    * Warranties of prizes are transferable up to 30 days of receipt of prize. If your prize is sold or transferred to another person within 30 days you or that person must register the product with us to activate the warranty.
    * No cash equivalent on hardware prizes are being offered.
    * Gift Certificates must be used within one year (July 14th 2009) and may be transferable.
    * Prizes may be shipped from the reseller in your region.
    * Recipient and or prize winner is obligated to pay any GST, VAT and/or local taxes and customs fees. We will make every attempt to have this lessened by shipping from a local reseller.
    * If a prize is shipped by local reseller that reseller will be compensated with replacement as well as cost of shipping to winner.
    * Only one prize per person. Any person found to have multiple registrations and or user names will be ineligible to win. So no cheating please - we're watching....
    * Because some guidelines may change from now until the deadline it is the members responsibility to check this page for any updates before accepting the prize.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for joining our forum.

Bill Bailey
    Director Global Sales and Marketing
    www.NodalNinja.com

2. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Congrats on the site.

From one of the first users back in the days before there was Fanotec or Nodal Ninja...remember Digital Initiatives

David Gray
  3. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi David - always glad to welcome veteran customers
    thanks
    Bill
  4. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

kburnett

Bill
    I am looking to purchase NN5 shortly and using on top of Pikes Peak in Colorado after riding the Cog Train Up. I appriciate the Forum and your give away program.
    Kelly Burnett
  5. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

dodgens

I hope I win!!
    I don't have one yet, but I'm a saving!
  6. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

RickN

Bought one of the early Nodal Ninja's for my Dimage7 and still using on my Nikon today.
  7. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

hello, i bought the original and sold that to a friend to upgraded to the NN3. i love this unit, it is inexpensive (compared to most others on the market), well built and easy to use. i mainly create multi-row flat pan images and the NN3 has helped to speed up the stitching process with better alignment of the individual shots. thanks for coming out with such a great product. gregory
  8. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Hi, I just learned about your tripod head when I viewed a post on "daily dose of imagery" blog. He credits Nodal Ninja for his very cool pano pics. I've tried using my old tripod with a standard head and have always been frustrated.
    I look forward to learning more about your product.

Also, cool idea for the giveaway, here's hoping!

Dean.
  9. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

looks such a great product the nodal ninja just bought the noodle ninja 3 cant wait for the posty bought it after i bought the manfrotto 303 plus which to say the least is the most mongrel of a bit of kit ive ever had the pleasure to lug around as a matter of fact it stays home but i must say it works good but this little rippa the nn3 looks as though it would be a pleasure to lug around
    congrats on what looks a rippa bit of kit and you bueaty for the competion
  10. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Rob Perrin

I have one of the first NN5's...what a great product. Very impressed when I received it...craftmanship and materials are outstanding. Used it for a client the next week, generating a QTVR of the pano created of the inside of his restaurant. Very easy to use. I played with it the day prior, then shot the restaurant the next day. Images stitched wonderfully and everyone loved the pano & QTVR. It paid for itself on the first use. Thank you for a great product!
  11. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

I'm a NOOB.

I'm using a DIY unit I built from an old flash bracket. I use it on a decent Manfrotto tripod a friend gave me. Hope to win something so I can start shooting parallax-free in the portrait position rather than just landscape mode.

Many questions will follow . . . .

Edmonton, Canada, Eh ?
  12. Nodal Ninja must be the most popular panoramic head in the world

Prunus

I recently became interested in doing panoramic photography.
    I asked 3 people for advice and all of them told me to get a Nodal Ninja!

thank you for making my decision making easy.

13. Re: Nodal Ninja must be the most popular panoramic head in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Prunus View Post
    I recently became interested in doing panoramic photography.
    I asked 3 people for advice and all of them told me to get a Nodal Ninja!
    thank you for making my decision making easy.
    Hello Prunus,
    Our sales rely heavily on word of mouth so always good to hear others helping to spread the word
    I know you'll be very statisfied with Nodal Ninja - we are here for you should you need any assist or support.
    Many thanks
    Bill
  14. NN3 too pretty to use.

reyn

I received my NN3 in Nov 07, I would love to give a glowing testimonial but I have not assembled it yet. As a mechanical engineer it was love at first sight, the carefully crafted black bits showing off the glow from the superbly rounded shiny bits, all with their accurate little etchings. I have not had the heart to remove the contents from the perfectly moulded and gleaming case. It is just too magnificent to use. So I am afraid there can be no testimonial from me and that makes me sad.
    Frank
  15. Re: NODAL NINJA GIVEAWAY - OVER $3000 IN PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by reyn View Post
    I received my NN3 in Nov 07, I would love to give a glowing testimonial but I have not assembled it yet. As a mechanical engineer it was love at first sight, the carefully crafted black bits showing off the glow from the superbly rounded shiny bits, all with their accurate little etchings. I have not had the heart to remove the contents from the perfectly moulded and gleaming case. It is just too magnificent to use. So I am afraid there can be no testimonial from me and that makes me sad.
    Frank
    Gee Frank, we've never seen anyone treat our product as if it were a Picaso.
    You would be surprised at how robust these units really are - go ahead - pick it up and assemble it - ahhh - that's better isn't it?
    Now go out into the big world and shoot some panos for all to see
    Cheers
    Bill
Closed Thread