R1/R10 + Sony A7R + Samyang 12mm 2.8 Fisheye Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,
    the "Lens Ring for Samyang 12mm F2.8 Fisheye (Canon EF / Sony A and E Mount) (F6529-1)" contains just a 45mm plate.
    I tested that bundle for some days and found out, that i would need the 70mm plate to find the parallax point.
    Is it possible that i did something wrong with the assembling? I attached the ring under the aperture ring - or belongs the ring on the aperture scale (the part over the aperture ring)?

Comment

push...

Comment

It might help if you could post a photo of the camera on its mount shot from the side so that we could see how the lens is positioned in relation to the vertical rotation axis of the head.

John

Comment

OK, here is a photo of the 12mm Samyang fish-eye for Sony E-Mount. Can somebody please tell me on which anker point i have to put the ring? A or B?

Comment

Hello all,
            I am getting this lens too, so could someone please let me know if it is point A that the lens ring should be situated?
            Thanks,
            Mark.

Originally posted by HaloSix View Post

OK, here is a photo of the 12mm Samyang fish-eye for Sony E-Mount. Can somebody please tell me on which anker point i have to put the ring? A or B?

Comment

Originally posted by markpalmos View Post
              ... could someone please let me know if it is point A that the lens ring should be situated?
              Thanks,
              Mark.
              Yes Mark, point A is the right place.

Comment

Thanks Halo Six
                I got the lens and ring this morning... just need a camera!

Originally posted by HaloSix View Post
                Yes Mark, point A is the right place.

Comment

If I use the ring at point A, I don't see the hyperfocal index on the lens. Not the best solution again.

Comment

Working...
                  X