Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ Leveller adjuster arm problem

hi all

One of the 3 adjustable arms to my EZ Leveller is not ďclosingĒ. Itís at its full extension, but the rotating knob, to retract the plates together, thereís no play at all, itís free-wheeling. This has happened quite a lot, but seems to have fixed itself in the past if you applied a little pressure to that side of the top plate when retracting. Not this time, and itís now stuck at full extension. I know this isnít isolated to this one EZ Leveller, as I have 2 and both are now stuck like this. Has anyone else had this problem? Iím away on a cruise ship job for a few days, and have tried to take the leveller apart trying to undo the small hex bolt holding the offending arm together, but it must be fixed in tight as it shredded my allen key! This could not have come at a more inconvenient time!
    Iíve got 2 EV Levellers Ė both doing this same problem

Here's a photo
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stalwart View Post
      hi all

One of the 3 adjustable arms to my EZ Leveller is not ďclosingĒ. Itís at its full extension, but the rotating knob, to retract the plates together, thereís no play at all, itís free-wheeling. This has happened quite a lot, but seems to have fixed itself in the past if you applied a little pressure to that side of the top plate when retracting. Not this time, and itís now stuck at full extension. I know this isnít isolated to this one EZ Leveller, as I have 2 and both are now stuck like this. Has anyone else had this problem? Iím away on a cruise ship job for a few days, and have tried to take the leveller apart trying to undo the small hex bolt holding the offending arm together, but it must be fixed in tight as it shredded my allen key! This could not have come at a more inconvenient time!
      Iíve got 2 EV Levellers Ė both doing this same problem
      You can return them to me for a repair. Check PM for instruction.

Nick
      Fanotec
      We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post

You can return them to me for a repair. Check PM for instruction.

Nick
        Hi Nick. Just found my broken EZ Leveller gathering dust - I forgot all about it. Can I still send it in for repair? If so, can you PM address / details. Thanks, Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X