Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup M1 with nikon 16mm

Hi everyone
    I have some problems to find NPP on M1+R16ll with Nikon D600 and 16mm fisheye .
    If someone have the same or similar gear please help me.
    Thanks in advance

There's nothing special about the equipment you are using. The methods described in http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm can be used. If you want to do the sawtooth test for lateral adjustment of the vertical rail, then you can fit a circular disc such as a cd under the rotator.

John

Comment

I'm working on aligning nearly the same setup (different camera body). Before I offer to help I would appreciate verification whether the following image from johnpanos.com should be achievable with this lens and head. It reminds me of instructions for verifying the accuracy of a bubble level: rotate the level 180-degrees and the bubble should remain in the exact same postition.

I would like to find the article where the above image was used, but all I saved in my notes was the image link.

Comment

I apologize for resurrecting this old post. I didn't realize it was from 2015; it was only a few posts down from the top and I thought I could help the OP.

Comment

Working...
        X