If this is your first visit, you may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
we don't accept pre-order of NN5. I feel more comfortable to sell a "ready for delivery" product. But we offer upgrade for NN5L users. They just need to pay for the difference in prices. So order NN5L now and upgrade later. It is better than waiting for NN5. ;-)
Which brings me around again... where do I oder the NN5L in the US? The website says only accepting pre-orders. I have received an email from NN that the NN5 will likely be ready at end of next month/beginning of next.., so I am wondering if it would be better for me to just wait.
Either way.. I don't see how I can order either on the website... and I'm sooo00ooOO00 ready.