No announcement yet.

Camera Set-up

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Set-up

I am going with the EOS Rebel T2i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit. I have the NN5 w/ R16 Rotator and EZleveller II
    Does anyone have this setup or know the correct settings? Thanks!

Re: Camera Set-up

Hi Vibes,

have a look to this : Measure ( H ) and add 13 for you lower rail setting. I proofed this for my equipment several times. Test with this: You have to move the camera to the side where the "tooth cuts".

For the lens setting measure L1 : lens flange to tripod mount, and add L2 from the lens. Test the setting.

Feel free to ask, not being sure you no my email.

Success Heinz

for the frist steps:

Zoom 18mm: 4 rows 36 10 stops 57.5 pitch

30 12 stops 20

" -12.5

" -47.5

Calculated with 30% overlap , avoiding panohead to have less work for the nadir. Please tell me if there are problems with these setting. I can not test it personally.Nikonian . You have to shoot +/- 90 as well.

A lot of pics to take. Choose a calm place like the nice pano in the valleys. for hyperfocal distance. Just to compare cause the 550d is missing.

Try to shoot bracketing in continous mode, makes your job quicker. Be aware bracketing 3 asks 138 shots. A lot of ghosts, moving leaves, clouds etc in windy or busy situations.

The next goal should be a 15mm canon fisheye, or, without contacts, totally manual a 8mm samyang for low budget.

Thank you very much! I will work from those great suggestions and help and yes I am planning next purchase to be the 15mm wide angle, I believe it is right around $650.