Upper Arm precision control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Arm precision control

On my NN5 there is a two-position metal slide control that is designed to let you 'feel' 15 degree angles. This no longer offers the 'feeling' so I have to look very carefully at the dial. This is not easy to read even with my glasses! It looks like it works due to indents on a washer but perhaps they have worn out? Is there a way I can get the feeling back so that I know when I am exactly at 0 and 90 degrees?
    www.maritimephotographic.co.uk

Originally posted by Molls-Phot View Post
    On my NN5 there is a two-position metal slide control that is designed to let you 'feel' 15 degree angles. This no longer offers the 'feeling' so I have to look very carefully at the dial. This is not easy to read even with my glasses! It looks like it works due to indents on a washer but perhaps they have worn out? Is there a way I can get the feeling back so that I know when I am exactly at 0 and 90 degrees?
    please take photos to show the inner parts of the upper rotator. If it is just the pins that wear out, we may fix it.

Nick
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post
      please take photos to show the inner parts of the upper rotator. If it is just the pins that wear out, we may fix it.

Nick
      Nick, Here's a view of the inner parts you asked for.
      Attached Files
      www.maritimephotographic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Molls-Phot View Post
        Nick, Here's a view of the inner parts you asked for.
        Looks like the pins are worn. You may replace the pin. send me your address by email to nick "a t" fanotec . com.

nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
        X