Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Hi All

Hopefully this is a simple question! Is the nn5 compatible with a Canon 5d mark2?

Having saved all my pennies last year, I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5d mark 2.
    I thought it would be simple, oh no! First of all my copy of Photoshop CS3 would not open the raw files, so I had to upgrade to CS4. I have just put my 8mm sigma on and mounted it to my nn3 and it is impossible to take the zenith shot, it does not physically fit!

I suppose I should of thought a bit more really (LOL) Would a NN5 be better for this for this camera set up?

Thanks

Will

Re: NN5 Compatiblity with Canon 5D mark2

Originally posted by Will Allard View Post
    Hi All

Hopefully this is a simple question! Is the nn5 compatible with a Canon 5d mark2?

Having saved all my pennies last year, I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5d mark 2.
    I thought it would be simple, oh no! First of all my copy of Photoshop CS3 would not open the raw files, so I had to upgrade to CS4. I have just put my 8mm sigma on and mounted it to my nn3 and it is impossible to take the zenith shot, it does not physically fit!

I suppose I should of thought a bit more really (LOL) Would a NN5 be better for this for this camera set up?

Thanks

Will

yes, NN5 is fine with 5DII.
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Hi All

Thanks
      Will
      The 5D + Sigma 8mm on NN3 is fine. I can only guess that you are mounting it wrong.
      May be you put the vertical arm on the left side.

Hans

Comment

Hi All

Thanks
        Will
        Personal Message (Online)

Hy Will
        The NN5 ( L ) work perfect with 5D Mark II
        If you want to check your setup, use the link bellow:

http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm

http://vrwave.com/

Good luck!

Catalin M

Comment

let me know thw settings for 5d mark 2 with canon 16mm - 35mm . taking with 16mm. head NNL
          i set like A-55 and B122.but some errors.please help

Comment

Originally posted by alfonza View Post
            let me know thw settings for 5d mark 2 with canon 16mm - 35mm . taking with 16mm. head NNL
            i set like A-55 and B122.but some errors.please help
            You may have to wait a little while, but if anyone knows the answer I am sure they will help you.
            However it may not simply be a setting problem.

Comment

Hi,

use 57 as LRS and test it. http://www.easypano.com/forum/displa...1&TopicID=4162

First you have to be sure about the LRS, then go on with testing the NPP for your lens.

Heinz

Comment

Originally posted by alfonza View Post
                but some errors.please help
                You need to be a bit more specific about your errors. Sample screen shots would help, or maybe you could make a set of camera images available. The cause of stitching errors might be due to lack of experience with the stitcher you are using.

John

Comment

Working...
                X