Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArcaSwiss NN4

Good Day,
    I have purchased three Fotodiox adapters I would like to use with my NN4. They have arrived.
    I purchased the Fotodiox adapters because they have a tripod foot but the feet are ArcaSwiss tripod feet.
    https://www.fotodioxpro.com/lens-mou...ss-camera.html
    The adpater's feet do have a standard threaded tripod socket but those darned sockets are about 12mm off center.
    I would like to know if I can swap out some parts on my NN4 to allow me to use the Fotodiox adapter's ArcaSwiss tripod feet.
    I was looking(guessing) at the F2101 clamp but I read others are using some other clamp.
    Also, I figure I might as well get an ArcaSwiss plate for my camera (A72) so I was guessing the F2104?
    I am confused.
    Thanks,
    Paul

thanks Nick

Originally posted by Paul Auclair View Post
    Good Day,
    I have purchased three Fotodiox adapters I would like to use with my NN4. They have arrived.
    I purchased the Fotodiox adapters because they have a tripod foot but the feet are ArcaSwiss tripod feet.
    https://www.fotodioxpro.com/lens-mou...ss-camera.html
    The adpater's feet do have a standard threaded tripod socket but those darned sockets are about 12mm off center.
    I would like to know if I can swap out some parts on my NN4 to allow me to use the Fotodiox adapter's ArcaSwiss tripod feet.
    I was looking(guessing) at the F2101 clamp but I read others are using some other clamp.
    Also, I figure I might as well get an ArcaSwiss plate for my camera (A72) so I was guessing the F2104?
    I am confused.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    I received the F2102 arca-swiss clamp and it is exactly right.
    It also arrived in record time too which is great...super great.
    Initially I overthought about how to attach it to the upper arm and finally I just attached it to the OEM plate as I would any other device.
    Very happy with the clamp and the service from you and the folks in AZ.
    Super happy with NN.
    Paul

Comment

Working...
    X