Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arca Swiss clamp for upper arm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arca Swiss clamp for upper arm

    Hello,

    I ordered the arca swiss clamp (QRC-40B) and can't for the life of me figure out how to use it on the upper arm and mount my camera vertically. I'm sure I'm being dense and missing something obvious, but if someone is using this clamp (instead of the standard ones supplied with the NN4), could you point me to some instructions or pictures of the clamp?

    Thanks,
    Jeff

  • #2
    Originally posted by jeffnesh View Post
    Hello,

    I ordered the arca swiss clamp (QRC-40B) and can't for the life of me figure out how to use it on the upper arm and mount my camera vertically. I'm sure I'm being dense and missing something obvious, but if someone is using this clamp (instead of the standard ones supplied with the NN4), could you point me to some instructions or pictures of the clamp?

    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

    We don't include a 3/8" to 1/4"adapter in the QRC-40B by default. That is the problem for you. We probably should include that in the future.
    You can use a 3/8" to 1/4"adapter from the lower rotator. Install the adapter from top of clamp (to keep the bottom flat). Then just tighten the clamp to CP2.
    QRC-40A should be a better choice.

    Nick
    Last edited by nick fan; 06-04-2012, 06:52 AM.
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

    Comment


    • #3
      I was just in the process of trying to figure out if the QRC-40B is compatible the NN4. It looks like it does so I should be safe to order it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nagoyajin View Post
        I was just in the process of trying to figure out if the QRC-40B is compatible the NN4. It looks like it does so I should be safe to order it.
        QRC-40A should be simpler to install.

        Nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello,

          Do you have a picture how to fix the QRC-40B on the NN4 ?

          Regards

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zzo911 View Post
            Hello,

            Do you have a picture how to fix the QRC-40B on the NN4 ?

            Regards
            you just install the supplied 1/4"-3/8" adapter on the QRC-40B and then mount it to the camera plate on NN4.

            Nick
            Fanotec
            We listen. We try harder.

            Comment

            Working...
            X