Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mount a X100s to NN3II

Hello,
    This is my first post, so please forgive me any mistakes.

I'm desperately trying to mount my Fuji x100 S to the Nodal Ninja 3 Mark II.
    The problem is, that the nodal point of the lens and the camera mount are so close to each other that the screw handles of the upper rail would have to intersect.

Have you already found out any solutions to that problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
    Christoph

The T-adapter can extend the range. If the distance required for NPP is not too far, ie the Parallax in stitched image is mild, you can use a smaller screw knob.
    http://shop.nodalninja.com/products/...mounting-f3129

Nick
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nick fan View Post
      The T-adapter can extend the range. If the distance required for NPP is not too far, ie the Parallax in stitched image is mild, you can use a smaller screw knob.
      http://shop.nodalninja.com/products/...mounting-f3129

Nick
      Hello Nick,
      thank you. While I'd be happy to order the screw directly from your shop, these 87$ as cheapest shipping method are keeping me away from that. Can you name a reseller of your products in Germany who actually sells these little things?

I'm asking myself if you really never tried to mount a x100 to one of your rigs? For me it's the perfect travel camera.

Christoph

Comment

I just took a screw from the spare bag which is normally dedicated to the small marking plates. I will try to get a bigger washer for it so it stands more tension.

Maybe you should include a screw with a smaller handle for that purpose in the starter package?

Thank you anyway, you brought me on the right track!

Comment

Working...
        X