Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

    Hi guys,
    How is setting for e1 and e3 with 8mm fisheye len?
    I found setting for 14-54mm at 14mm for e1. How about 14-54mm with e3 with a camera plate?
    Thanks
    jojo

  • #2
    Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

    Originally posted by jjsupasit View Post
    Hi guys,
    How is setting for e1 and e3 with 8mm fisheye len?
    I found setting for 14-54mm at 14mm for e1. How about 14-54mm with e3 with a camera plate?
    Thanks
    jojo
    your 14-54mm at 14mm setting is for NN3 with rubber camera mounting plate?


    Nick
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

      I installed e 1 with cp2. I come in a package set.
      Jojo

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

        I installed my e1 with camera plate that come in nn3 package.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

          Originally posted by jjsupasit View Post
          I installed my e1 with camera plate that come in nn3 package.
          if your NN3 came with a metal camera mounting plate (CP1), then setting is the same.

          nick
          Fanotec
          We listen. We try harder.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

            Thanks Nick
            So that mean I will be able to set up the same setting with 8 mm and 14 mm?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

              Originally posted by jjsupasit View Post
              Thanks Nick
              So that mean I will be able to set up the same setting with 8 mm and 14 mm?

              for the same camera, lower rail setting is the same. upper rail will be different.

              you can confirm the setting following this tutorial
              http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm

              nick
              Fanotec
              We listen. We try harder.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: olympus e1 and e3 with 8mm fish eye

                Thankssssss,
                i found lower rail is set at 55mm exactly.

                Comment

                Working...
                X