Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Pole Level

Hi
    Is there a bubble level that will attach to the bottom section of the travel pole 24mm?
    Steve

Is Nodal Ninja on holidays or something, I emailed this question twice in the last 2 weeks and posted here also. Do any employees monitor this forum?

Comment

We don't have Level for this. But we plan to make a universal one.

Nick
      Fanotec
      We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Thanks Nick, Can I ask the part number of thew universal level? I also have another question why is the shipping to Australia so high? The shipping on a F9209, F7205 and F7306 is $156.03 When I purchased a complete travel pole and other parts about 12 Months ago (much heaver than this order) the shipping was only about $80.00. I would like to ask these questions through your contact form on the website but there is no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by signmaster View Post
          Thanks Nick, Can I ask the part number of thew universal level? I also have another question why is the shipping to Australia so high? The shipping on a F9209, F7205 and F7306 is $156.03 When I purchased a complete travel pole and other parts about 12 Months ago (much heaver than this order) the shipping was only about $80.00. I would like to ask these questions through your contact form on the website but there is no reply.
          The universal one is not available yet. Not sure about the shipping cost to Australia, I don't manage the store. I think it is dependent on the courier service available. You are recommended to go through our Au reseller. By doing so, you help your local economy and other AU customers because this encourage reseller to keep more items in stock.

Nick
          Fanotec

Comment

Thanks Nick
            Emailed the local reseller and he also does not reply?
            Not a very easy product to purchase.
            Steve

Comment

Thanks Nick
              Steve
              That is strange! please email me nick"at"fanotec.com. Maybe your email address is filtered out by spam servers.

Nick
              Fanotec

Comment

Thanks Nick
                Steve
                BTW, you can also order a Manfrotto bubble level ! It's very cheap and you can use it on ANY monopod or pole !

http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-032S.../dp/B000RTU662

:-)

Comment

Working...
                X