Question - Poles 1 and 2 and cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question - Poles 1 and 2 and cases

Hi guys, I am a new member with interest in 3d photography. I have been fascinated with high perspective 3d photography using poles, so I am glad I found these products here.

I struggled to understand the difference between complete Pole 1 and Pole 2 (I still do not). They seem to be very similar in size and price so why they are two separate products? I understand from another thread that Pole 1 was designed to be one pole, while Pole 2 two poles, and Pole 3 three poles, but somewhere along the way Pole 1 was combined with one of the two poles from Pole 2, creating a similar product. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered Pole 2.

Now I am looking at cases. The cases for Pole 1 and 2 are listed with exactly the same size (length), yet they have different prices. A bit confusing. What is the difference between the two and can one buy the less expensive case for Pole 1 to use with Pole 2?

Thank you!

According to description „Pole 1 case” is for upper part only. For „complete” Pole 1 you would need „Pole 2 case”.
    I wouldn't recommend „complete” Pole 1 (that is Pole 1 + Pole 2 bottom) anyway, as it's roughly same size as Pole 2 when extended (actually a bit shorter), but longer when retracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Svantevit View Post
      According to description „Pole 1 case” is for upper part only. For „complete” Pole 1 you would need „Pole 2 case”.
      I wouldn't recommend „complete” Pole 1 (that is Pole 1 + Pole 2 bottom) anyway, as it's roughly same size as Pole 2 when extended (actually a bit shorter), but longer when retracted.
      Thank you! I ordered Pole 2. It made a bit more sense than Pole 1.

About the cases, I understand what you are saying but why are they the same length? Maybe the length is listed wrong? Or is the width different?

Comment

Yeah, there must be a mistake, since the case is only for Pole 1 upper it must be a lot shorter that 136 cm.

Comment

Originally posted by Svantevit View Post
          Yeah, there must be a mistake, since the case is only for Pole 1 upper it must be a lot shorter that 136 cm.
          We have case for Pole 1. If you want to add a Pole 2 lower unit to it, you need case of Pole 2.

NIck
          Fanotec
          We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
          X