What is wrong with the shop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with the shop?

I'm trying for two days to make an order from (https://shop.nodalninja.com), i keep receiving the following massage (checkout is temporary unavailable , please try again later), for how long this will continue ?

When do you get such message ? Just tried right now to pass an order and it went fine till the end !
    Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com

Comment

i tried again just after i read your massage and i still get the same massage and i'm not able to complete the order

Comment

this is massage i keep receiving , i have tried from another PC too
        Last edited by Egami; 03-07-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Egami View Post
          this is massage i keep receiving , i have tried from another PC too
          What is payment method you select ? can you try an other payment method ?
          Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
          Blog: http://www.skivr.com

Comment

Store is updating listings. Try again.
            Fanotec
            We listen. We try harder.

Comment

I can only use credit card , other options are not available for me Vincen

Ok Nick i will try again , hopefully this will be fixed soon

Comment

Hi Egami,
                We looked at the store logs, and even contacted our top tier support, and did not find issues with the payment gateway or checkout. Even though this is not a store issue the message you received would make one believe differently. - it's a generic kick back code. This is usually due to the issuing bank declining the transaction. International transactions, and even domestic, are under tighter security standards set by the merchant processing centers. We had one customer recently trying 6 different cc's on same order which in itself raised flags. Also your billing information must be entered exactly as it appears on your bank statement to include special characters, dots, commas, spaces etc.

If any customer experiences issues completing payment select Purchase Order as form of payment (to complete checkout) and we'll contact you for alternant payment methods.
                thank you

ps thanks for the assist Vincen :-)

Comment

Hi Bailey
                  Good news is here , i have tried one last time and for some reason the purchase was completed successfully , but i have noticed the payment page is updated and has a different layout this time , i'm glad now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Egami View Post
                    Hi Bailey
                    Good news is here , i have tried one last time and for some reason the purchase was completed successfully , but i have noticed the payment page is updated and has a different layout this time , i'm glad now lol
                    Great - glad you got it sorted. I changed the checkout process slightly but only to rid that generic return error code that made customers think it was on our end.
                    thx for update

Comment

Working...
                    X