Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help picking pano head

Sorry for the newbie posts.

I am getting into doing real estate photography and only using my equipment for 360 walk-through.

Over the last 3 days, and countless searches has my head spinning in regards to Panorama Heads.

I have a Canon T5i with a Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye Lens.

I have been going back and forth with so many pano head models, whether I need a leveler or not, is a T-30-III T-adapter necessary and what type of lens ring to get. Mainly because I am using this for mostly interior shots and not landscapes, I have been getting conflicting advice and I do not have an unlimited budget either, just look for recommendations to what I need on a minimum to get the job done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome,

Is it only lens you'll use for shooting panorama ? Fisheye are great for quick shot panos and interiors one. Did you think about the Ultimate R1 ou RS-2 which are great for fisheyes. The R1 is optimised for fisheye (so more compact, lightweight than regular pano head but only usable with fisheye) or RS-2 (bigger than R1 but can fit also regular lenses by adding a horizontal rail).

Please let us know a little more so we can better advise you ;)

Vincèn
    Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com

Comment

Yes, it would really only be used to shoot 360 walk thoughts for real estate. I looked at the R1 but read that it was limited with nadir and zenith shots. At this point I have been torn between the R1 and the NN4/NN6, I am just wondering if the NN4/6 are overkill for my uses.

Comment

for real estate, R1 is good. I don't think you should care about zenith and nadir too much.
        zenith is closed with +5 degree tilt at 8mm focal length. nadir can be patched easily for most floor.
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
        X