Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nadir adapter is unavailable...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nadir adapter is unavailable...

    When will a nadir adapter for an NN3 be available?

  • #2
    it already exists since a while, same as for NN4 and 5 :) http://store.nodalninja.com/products...3-NN4-NN5.html
    Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vincèn View Post
      it already exists since a while, same as for NN4 and 5 :) http://store.nodalninja.com/products...3-NN4-NN5.html
      RRP:
      $39.95

      Your Price:
      $34.95 (You save $5.00)

      SKU:
      N-3-4-5-NADIR

      Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
      Please check back at a later stage.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DemonDuck View Post
        Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. Please check back at a later stage.
        Oup sorry I misunderstood your question you should contact shipping at nodalninja dot com for that question.

        Vincèn
        Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
        Blog: http://www.skivr.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Concerning the e-store it should be available. I do not see restrictions today.

          Heinz

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hindenhaag View Post
            Concerning the e-store it should be available. I do not see restrictions today.
            already back in stock :)
            Retired Nodal Ninja Distributor
            Blog: http://www.skivr.com

            Comment

            Working...
            X