Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 with RD8-II Rotator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 with RD8-II Rotator

This Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 panoramic kit with RD8-II Rotator is in mint condition and has barely been used. Includes case and extra parts.

For photos of the actual unit for sale, see: http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/pho/5502326352.html

For product details, see the official product page: http://shop.nodalninja.com/products/...-rotator-f8001

Features:
    •Arca Swiss-compatible / modular design
    •Supports long telephoto lens up to 3kg (6.6 lb) in weight
    •Full bearing loaded rotators for smooth and steady rotation
    •Upper rotator with adjustable friction to serve as a gimbal arm
    •Upper rotator with laser marked index ring with fine 2.5 intervals
    •Upper and lower rotators with indicators for starting and ending positions, ideal for making mosaics with a large number of images. Photographers can first compose the mosaic, then set the starting and ending positions horizontally and vertically. The indicators will make sure no images are missed and no excessive images are taken.
    •With RD8-II (precise click stops at 30, 15, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5, 2) to support up to 700mm equivalent focal length with camera in landscape orientation, or 465mm equivalent in portrait orientation.
    •Precision CNC machined from aircraft T6061 aluminum and anodized, meaning high precision, accuracy, durability and long lifetime

Whoops -- I failed to mention that I am selling this for $500 or best offer. (The price is shown on the Craigslist page to which I have linked.)

Comment

Is this still for sale?

Comment

No - sorry

Originally posted by Eternalflight View Post
        Is this still for sale?
        Sorry - I actually changed my mind and decided to keep it. Just now I remembered that I had this message posted; I'll see if I can delete or edit it now ...

Sorry!

Comment

Working...
        X