A peek at our upcoming Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Giga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A peek at our upcoming Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Giga

I know many M2 users are long waiting for this. This is our new Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Giga (beta model).

It took a few years to refine the patented design which is currently undergoing extensive beta testing. During this final stage of testing we are added some last minute enhancements, small but worthy of inclusion into the final product.

Our unique patented and patent pending design allows precise positive stops of 7.5/5/4/3.75/3/2.5/2/1.5 intervals on the upper rotator, which can be engaged and changed on the fly by simply switching 1 or 2 levers.

When paired with our Advanced Rotator D8II (precise click stops at 30, 15, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5, 2), it supports up to 700mm equivalent focal length with camera in landscape orientation, or 550mm equivalent in portrait orientation. Due to precision of the rotators, each photo can have precise coordinates which help stitchers to quickly align the photos just like photos captured by high end robotic head. There will be no more stitching issues for featureless area such as sky or blank wall.

Being a manual pano head, Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Giga is much lighter than a robotic pano head for the same load capacity. There is no battery and charger to carry and no worry of battery running out during a shooting. Due to the intuitive design, M2 Giga can excel a robotic head in terms of speed of capture when number of photos are less than 600. The rotator indexing can be turned off for free motion, allowing photographers to capture moving elements such as in a sport panorama, or to capture second shots for area prone to stitching error by change the overlapping region.
    Fanotec
    We listen. We try harder.

Many have asked, M2 Giga Addon will be available for prior customers for $299.95.

Nick
    Fanotec

Comment

I applaud you Nick for such a risky bet! I hope your R & D costs were not too high. You are indeed devoted to answering your customer's needs. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Looks really good! I will be definitely wanting this add on.

Comment

waters 60,

Isn't it fun to design and create? :-)
          We will have a lot of other great things to come in the coming years.

Nick
          Fanotec

Comment

THis is the latest Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 Giga. It may still have one more tweak in the upper rotator index ring, to be finished in one more week. We will have 2 demo units for Prague IVRPA conference. Attendee can play with them. One of them is for luck draw at the end of conference.
            https://www.facebook.com/FANOTEC/med...2629134&type=1
            Fanotec

Comment

Working...
            X