Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

    Originally posted by DennisS View Post
    So where are all the great high res photos? I have seen the first 34 or so on Flickr and am not impressed with the pictures. As someone else said, were there not any photographers there? Do we have to wait for July when the stuff goes on sale?
    Well conditions were far from optimal for products photographies during the conference and very overbusy, but you'll get some new better pictures soon for sure

    Vincèn
    French Nodal Ninja Distributor
    Blog: http://www.skivr.com
    Online shop: http://magasin.skivr.com
    Photo gallery: http://flickr.com/skivr
    Support website: http://support.skivr.com

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

      Originally posted by DennisS View Post
      So where are all the great high res photos? I have seen the first 34 or so on Flickr and am not impressed with the pictures. As someone else said, were there not any photographers there? Do we have to wait for July when the stuff goes on sale?
      Hi Dennis,
      Like Vincen mentioned the conference was crazy busy and we were unable to setup for higher resolution images. Plus we only had small window of opportunity to show these new toys to the public during the conference.

      We have finally returned and unpacked all the gear. Now we need to clean the stuff up and prepare them for better product images - maybe by weeks end.
      Thank you very much for your patience.

      Bill

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

        OK - here are few better quality images of the new modular system.
        We'll add more soon...

        note to Nick: please modify post as needed to append description to images.

        Bill

        [flash]http://www.nodalninja.com/images/moda/modA.swf[/flash]
        back - play - pause - forward





































        Comment


        • #79
          Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

          I'm impressed!

          This looks like a great set, and I am sure that some of the arms could fit the original Merlin (automatic head) crown... at least without too much extra work/parts. Maybe a couple of hard rubber strips on the sides.

          If that is the case, I am sure that many Merlin users would be all over you! I have still not finished making my Merlin head ready, the final thing is because of the crown/arm issue.

          Looking forward to this becoming available.

          Thanks for keep on evolving the products and listen to the back-land!

          Trausti
          _______________________________
          Trausti
          http://flashificator.com/
          http://flashificator.com/forums
          http://flashpanoramas.com/player
          http://flashpanoramas.com/forum

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

            Originally posted by Flashificator View Post
            I'm impressed!
            This looks like a great set, and I am sure that some of the arms could fit the original Merlin (automatic head) crown... at least without too much extra work/parts. Maybe a couple of hard rubber strips on the sides.
            If that is the case, I am sure that many Merlin users would be all over you! I have still not finished making my Merlin head ready, the final thing is because of the crown/arm issue.
            Looking forward to this becoming available.
            Thanks for keep on evolving the products and listen to the back-land!
            Trausti
            Hey Trausti - firstly let me welcome you to our forum. For those of you that do not know Trausti is developer of Flashificator - the easy to use GUI for Flash Panorama Player - (http://flashificator.com/).

            I too would be curious to learn about possible cross compatibility with other products. This is only the first of 3 series which will be due out later this year.
            Cheers
            Bill

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

              Ahh yes New products worth the wait I believe.

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                Originally posted by NorthBayPanos View Post
                Ahh yes New products worth the wait I believe.
                Welcome to the forum and many thanks for the assist at the conference.
                Bill

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                  Thank you for the welcome and introduction I have been a member of the forums for quite some time, only lurking in the shadows.

                  Images #6 and #7 (counting from the bottom and up) depict the short arm... can you confirm the measurements of it being

                  160mm long
                  38mm wide
                  10mm thick

                  If that is the case, it should be possible to use it with the Merlin crown only adding rubber strips at the sides.... but probably depending on camera lens combo.

                  A 160 mm long arm is the longest possible for the Merlin head, without modifications (so that the vertical arm can travel 360° freely)

                  But this Merlin part of the discussion should probably be placed somewhere else in the forums...

                  Thanks again.

                  Trausti
                  _______________________________
                  Trausti
                  http://flashificator.com/
                  http://flashificator.com/forums
                  http://flashpanoramas.com/player
                  http://flashpanoramas.com/forum

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                    Originally posted by Bill Bailey View Post
                    OK - here are few better quality images of the new modular system.
                    We'll add more soon...
                    You should add photos showing how to use lens rings on the pano head. They are the simpliest configuration and will be the first models we sell.


                    Nick
                    Fanotec
                    We listen. We try harder.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                      Welcome Trausti to nodal ninja forum.

                      Bill, he is not only the developer of flashificator, but one of the busiest guys on the panoguide forum with lots of great hints.

                      Regards,

                      Heinz

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                        Hey .. well done.. it looks very good !!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                          I love what I am seeing... I take it the groove in vertical rail is for further attachments, that we have not seen yet. (lens rings??)

                          Very well done Nick.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                            Here are some quickie photos showing how you can use lens ring clamps on the system and also how are you are able to take the down shot.
                            Shown - D300 w/ Samyang Lens








                            Bill

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                              Originally posted by Terrywoodenpic View Post
                              I love what I am seeing... I take it the groove in vertical rail is for further attachments, that we have not seen yet. (lens rings??)

                              Very well done Nick.
                              Multiple configurations are possible. The Arca style components makes for greater versatility. We will start by offering base systems and the user can customize based on specific needs.
                              Bill

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: NEW NODAL NINJA PRODUCTS

                                With the release of your new modular system, will this mean the end of the NN5 line of pano heads?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X