• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coming soon: Nodal Ninja 180 for single row panoramic photography

Thanks

Comment

I have not tried my 5D yet as I need to experiment to get the settings for the sigma 24-70 but it seems that I need to a plate to get the DP1 working as I cannot mount it far enough forward to put the NP over the screws.

Comment

NN180 is a single row pano head. It is mainly for fisheye lens or DC with fisheye converter. You can get a T-20 adapter to extend your DP-1 forward.

Nick
        Fanotec
        We listen. We try harder.

Comment

first post question, best fisheye lens for canon 350 / rebel for use with Ninja

Hi all, this is my first post anywhere, never mind on this forum.

Just proves you have a very welcoming and informative forum.

I have a Canon 350 D (rebel) and am keen to get to try taking 360 panos. So was wondering if some one with experience could recommend a fish eye lens , to be used with a soon to be purchased Ninja 180. also a good sturdy tripod, sorry for such a basic 1st post , but you have to start somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000words View Post
            Hi all, this is my first post anywhere, never mind on this forum.

Just proves you have a very welcoming and informative forum.

I have a Canon 350 D (rebel) and am keen to get to try taking 360 panos. So was wondering if some one with experience could recommend a fish eye lens , to be used with a soon to be purchased Ninja 180. also a good sturdy tripod, sorry for such a basic 1st post , but you have to start somewhere. Thanks in advance.
            For 350D to make 360 x 180 deg pano on NN180, you need circular fisheye lens. 2 choices are the sigma 4.5mm and the Sunex 5.6mm
            you can also use Sigma 8mm IF AND ONLY IF you have some sort of L-bracket to let you mount the camera in portrait orientation.

nick
            Fanotec
            We listen. We try harder.

Comment

Working...
            X