PDA

View Full Version : EZ Leveler II

Jimmy101
06-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Was just about to order NN3 MKII Starter Package (F3500), EZ Leveler II with Case (F3140), Nadir Adapter for NN3, when I saw this.

“heavier weight loads (3+lbs/1.5kgs) may see a slight lifting of level on opposite side of load which may effect leveling. Not recommended for use with heavier loading on nadir adapters.”

My set up is Cannon 6D 755g
Sigma 15mm 370g
Hopefully NN3 MKII 475g
Total: 1600g (1.6kg) 100g over weight

Will it be ok, or should I go with a different Leveler?

And if so, does anyone have a recommendation?
There are no Leveler on nodal ninja that support this weight :sad:

And what about the Nadir Adapter, I can’t see any weight info on the Info page. Is that going to be a problem with this set up as well?

nick fan
06-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Was just about to order NN3 MKII Starter Package (F3500), EZ Leveler II with Case (F3140), Nadir Adapter for NN3, when I saw this.

“heavier weight loads (3+lbs/1.5kgs) may see a slight lifting of level on opposite side of load which may effect leveling. Not recommended for use with heavier loading on nadir adapters.”

My set up is Cannon 6D 755g
Sigma 15mm 370g
Hopefully NN3 MKII 475g
Total: 1600g (1.6kg) 100g over weight

Will it be ok, or should I go with a different Leveler?

And if so, does anyone have a recommendation?
There are no Leveler on nodal ninja that support this weight :sad:

And what about the Nadir Adapter, I can’t see any weight info on the Info page. Is that going to be a problem with this set up as well?

We consider the NN in use already. Just count the camera and lens. They are furthest from pivot and has largest effect.

Nick
Nick